Battleground Pt 3

Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

___

All four women look among each other but most of the attention went to the one who wasn't supposed to be involved tonight.
Brie was at unease as every time she glanced over, Ellie stared right back at her with a look that could kill.

The crowd gave a loud mixed reaction when someone walked from the time keepers.

"Hang on guys," Cole looks up. "Why, why is Seth Rollins out here?"

Walking through wearing one of his shirts and the title around his waist, his hair damp as he had it brushed back.
Seth happily took one of the cushioned chairs and sat next to King.

"Guys, WWE Champion Seth Rollins just joined us here at ringside." King says. "I'm not sure why. Seth you don't have to be out here until later on."

Seth nods. "I'm aware." The camera catches his words.

JBL looks over. "Doesn't matter, good to see you champ!"

Seth gives him a wave, as he looks back to the ring and didn't even both to pick up a head set.

Ellie gave a curious look to him.

"The crazy part, even Ellie is a bit confused." Cole points out as the camera showed her. "I don't even think she knows why Seth Rollins is here out here tonight."

"I'll tell you why, he wants to be a good friend to Ellie on her first match here in WWE." JBL counters.

"John, since when is Seth Rollins friendly." Cole reminds. "It is however weird."

The women take their attention back to the ring, still a bit confused.

Seth sat back and just watched, not with a smirk, or smile—just watching.

Charlotte bounces off the ropes to the three women. "Woo-"

Ellie hauled off and slapped her hard across the face to a loud reaction.

"That'll get things started!" JBL laughs.

"That slap to Charlotte was personal!" King says.

Ellie turned around into a kick to the midsection from both Brie and Sasha that dropped her to a knee.

"Guys remember, fatal four way rules. First Diva to gain pinfall or submission will win this match up." Cole said.

Brie picks Ellie up and tosses her over the ropes but Ellie caught herself on the other side.

Sasha takes advantage of Brie having her back turned and grabbed her down into a roll up.

"Sasha Banks rolling up Brie." Cole calls it.

Brie slipped out and pushed Sasha ahead, Sasha swung but Ellie ducks and hits a jumping side kick to the side of her head that echoed. A cheer from people.