You Helped Me

Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

___

"Okay. The way I need you to put that down." Pharya stands across from Rebecca.

"I got this." Rebecca holds up her free hand, holding the weight in the other. "I got this."

"You drop that on your foot and I will laugh at you." Pharya points down to her feet. "Or walk away because you will be screaming to loud."

"Great best friend you are. Ya know?"

"I've been told." Pharya smiles.

"Ridiculous." Rebecca rolls her eyes and continues with her squats.

Spending time at the gym that had invited them over as they were also doing a small interview there with a few people from a podcast.

Walking over to get some water, she crossed the spacious warehouse.

Pharya's hair stayed up in its natural messy bun. Gym shorts and a matching sports bra.

A few strands sticking to her hair from sweat.

Waving to a few of the other superstars had attended the gym gathering as well.

"Oh there she is!" A voice called out. Pharya looks back to see Colby talking with two guys she met earlier apart of their own wrestling podcast. He motioned her over. "Come here for a second."

Pharya drinks her water, making her way to them.

"My partner in crime." Colby holds out his arm.

"Nope, Joe gave me a sweat hug today. We are not doing round two." Pharya stops him.

Colby hugged her anyway to her laugh.

"Could you at least put on a shirt!" Pharya scolds him.

"Your wearing a bra." Colby pulled back.

"Aht-ah, sports bra." Pharya points.

He chuckles, shaking his head. "Told you, we are like this off screen." Colby nods to the two guys. "They wanted to ask us some things. You cool with that?"

"Anything for Kyle and Jay," Pharya gives a thumbs up.

"This is why she's my favorite wrestler." Jay points.

"Yes," Pharya celebrates to Colby's playful eye roll.

"So just a couple things, one of the main ones. Were you two excited to work with one another?" Kyle asks. "I know it's hard since one of you are in a relationship and the other isn't."