I Really Like Him

Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Twenty-One

___

"Okay, so how is this going to work?" Rebecca asks her friend.

"I honestly don't know." Pharya admits with a shrug. "We are just giving each other time. Whenever he is done handling what he has with Zhara, we shall see. For now? We are still just friends."

"You mean forbidden lovers?"

"Unrequited." Ashley adds in from her spot on the mat

Pharya looks over. "That's only twenty push ups, keep it going."

Ashley chuckles and gives a thumbs up.

"I just want you to be careful that is all, okay?" Rebecca asks. "If this ends up being a scandal I will personally run him over."

"Make that two." Charlotte holds up a hand.

"Yeah." Rebecca nods to her.

"We are going to be fine, okay?" Pharya looks down but found herself smiling as she looked back at her friend. "I trust him enough."

"You know I will admit he seems to make you happy and that's just as friends. Even back then."

Ashley sat up. "How come you never went for him back then?"

Pharya shrugs. "I was in a non healthy relationship. So me and Colby never had our time. We don't even know if it's our time now. So we are playing it safe. So relax mother Becca."

"Yeah, yeah." Rebecca waves off.

Pharya shakes her head with a laugh and waves to the Bella Twins when they walked in with Renee.

"There they are with cameras." Ashley sighs. "I don't see how they do it."

"Me and you both. I have enough cameras pointed in my face during the week." Pharya grabs her towel and water bottle. "I will see you both at the arena. I promised Lopez I'd ride with him."

"Going to talk about getting married in a few years?"

Pharya gently pushed Ashley's head back down in mid sit up making her fall down. Rebecca laughed.

"Really?!"

"Love you," Pharya waves.

Walking out of the gym she went up to her room. She had to pack up everything since after the shows this week she was going to take a break and go home for a few days to rest.