25. GENEVIEVE

Song for this chapter (YUMMY, Justin Bieber)

Genevieve

Just a little bit of mature scene, just a little...

I still couldn't believe how lucky I was to have Evangelene as mine. She called me her Amorcito and I loved it. I am the love of her life. Wow.

I wanted to badly make love to her, although I had no idea how I was going to even start. YouTube. YouTube had all the answers to my questions.

I grabbed my phone and logged into my account. My history normally consisted of marketing strategies, books on marketing, marketing 101 and other business stuff, but today, it was a whole new thing.

Intercourse for beginners.
How dumb does that sound? But nonetheless, I had a lot of videos on the topic I chose. All of them were for opposite sex, so I decided to add same sex to it, then I had my answers.

I couldn't even watch some of the videos to the end because of how deep they were. I guess I would have to trust my body and mind when it got to that part.

There were suggestions on the use of sex toys too. And boy, the things I saw were just inept. I called her and we spoke for about an hour or so. I was glad she accepted to meet up tonight.

I had to get home and get ready. I packed my things and called Bob to get the cars ready. I texted Paige and told her to meet me at my home.

In about an hour, I was already home and Paige was currently making things a lot more awkward than I anticipated.

She came in twenty minutes after I did and found me in my closet going through the box which had the sex toys I ordered for her that one time, I haven't had my peace for the past thirty minutes. She took everything out of the box and laid them on my bed in rows.

"So, do you still not want my help in choosing the right ones for your adventure?" she asked referring to the toys.

I sighed. "You've asked me already and for the umpteenth time, no".

"Are you sure?" she pressed.

"I'm a one hundred percent sure. I don't need your help. Besides, I won't need any of that".

She cocked a brow. "Are you trying to convince yourself or me? Listen Bambi, you shouldn't feel shy talking about these kind of things with me. I am Paige Fader, your friend for twenty-five years. And not just that, I have a ton of experience with sex, so I am your one and only help. Allow me to write a chapter in your love story".

I looked at her and tried to contain my laughter at how silly she was behaving. She ended the last part on her knees, as if she was proposing.

"Okay fine. But tone the awkwardness down a notch alright. I don't want any of those things you were saying and doing earlier".

She squealed after I said that and proceeded to find the appropriate toys for tonight. Yes, I said tonight. I couldn't wait anymore, especially with the way she has been kissing me lately, I don't think I would last a second if she kissed me like that again.

"So, I've chosen just these few toys for you because it's your first time and I wouldn't want you freaking her out of her wits. For starters, you should be slow and articulate with her and please control your dominant nature", Paige said.

"I am not dominant", I lied.

"Yeah, sure. Anyway as I was saying, go slow at first. Use your hands, your mouth and your body, and also your words. Try new things, don't be quiet, if naughty words are dying to come out, let them. If she wants this as bad as you, then trust me, you wouldn't have any problems. It'll all come to both of you naturally", she added.