AUTHOR'S NOTE

LOVE TO LAST HAS REACHED 5K READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to say a big thank you to all of you for the massive support you've given to me and Love To Last. I hope you guys enjoyed reading it than I enjoyed writing it.

There's another book coming out soon. The title is Diamond, and it will be out on New Year's Eve which would also be my birthday.  I will be waiting for your votes and comments. Remember, I'm open to any opinions, or ideas, and also if you want to help with my book covers, I'll be glad to welcome you to the family.

Below are my other works or books. Feel free to check them out. #LGBTQIA

OTHER BOOKS BY gamechaser1234

DIAMOND

Hi, my name is Diamond Ionadi

Hi, my name is Diamond Ionadi. I'm a twin, and my sister Crystal likes to do things her way but not me. I am what she prefers to call "Mummy's pet" because I've never gone against our mum. If she says stay, I stay, move, I move. There's a secret I want to let out, but I'm scared I'd break my mum's heart. I needed help and that's when she came along, the girl who showed me that breaking the rules once in a while was worth it.

HARDCORE JEWEL

Well, this is a story about a girl who has it all

Well, this is a story about a girl who has it all. Money, beauty, a loving parent, and anything she could ever ask for.

Until she lost her most valuable treasure.

She removes the good girl facade and puts on her real self.

Vengeance, blood, and closure are all she needs.

*********_____________*********

"Why did you do it?", I asked the backstabbing bitch.
She just smirked, she fucking smirked at my question.

"Why else, to be rich, powerful, and show my stupid ass father that I am much more than a sweet girl with straight fucking A's", she ended with that sweet smile I loved seeing.

"You better run bitch, because I'm coming for you", I said and hung up. All I saw was red.