29. EVANGELENE

Song for this chapter. ( After Hours by The Weekend)

I woke up to the sound of soft breathing behind my neck which made all the hairs on my body stand. I turned slightly and watched Genevieve.

She looked so beautiful. How did I ever get so lucky? I looked down and noticed I had slept in the green dress I wore for the interview.

I turned again to see if she had also fallen asleep in hers. A small gasp escaped my lips when I saw her naked body lying beside me. I decided to give her well-deserved dessert, but first, I needed to use the bathroom.

I almost ran out when I saw my reflection in the mirror. I looked horrendous with my hair all over the place, and the make-up was smudged everywhere. I took out some wipes and make myself look less scary.

I brushed my hair with my fingers and wrapped it into a messy bun. I took the dress off and took a quick shower.

I called the hotel lobby and asked if they had a shop inside the hotel, and they did. I asked if I could order some things and have them delivered to our suite. The receptionist said there was a catalog in one of the drawers, it had a list of the type of stores and their direct contacts. I thanked her and looked for the catalog as quietly as possible.

I found it and flipped through and to my surprise, they had the exact store I was searching for. I made the call and ordered all the things I needed. They delivered them in less than twenty minutes. I took out the handcuffs, leather whip, strap-on with a pocket, a vibrator, massage oil, and the blindfold.

I tiptoed into the bedroom, making sure I didn't make a sound that would wake her. I dropped the towel and climbed back into the bed. She stirred when my cold body touched hers and she wrapped her arms around me and snuggled closer with my back to her front and her legs on mine.

We were spooning, just the perfect position to start something. I slowly rub my booty against her and I'm immediately rewarded with a small moan. I took her hand that was wrapped around me and brought her fingers to my lips and I suck on them slowly while I continued with the rub. With her face so close to my ear, I heard it when her breath hitched.

"Fuck! what a way to wake me up, you love it when you drive me this crazy. Don't you?", she said in her sexy morning voice.

I smiled and continued rubbing against her, but a bit harder and faster. She moaned, took her wet fingers from my mouth, and took them to my wet pussy. She played with my bud and let out a moan. Fuck, how I missed her touch.

"Did you miss me that much?" she asked. "Do you want to fuck me?"

I knew my voice would betray me if I tried talking, so I just nodded. She chuckled a bit enjoying the effect she had on me. But, I needed to be the one in charge this time. I stopped rubbing my ass and she gave a slight whimper.

I turned around to face her. The color of her eyes had become darker than usual.

"Relax love it's my turn to take control of the reins. Now if I go too far you know what to do right?" She nodded. "Alright, let's get to it then".

I got out of bed and grabbed the bag that had the toys. I took out the cuffs and I almost felt sorry for Genevieve when I saw her eyes widen. I winked at her and took out the strap-on, and vibrator.

"What the fuck?" she said looking frightened.

"Not fun when you are on the receiving end? Don't worry, I'll go slow. You should know by now that I'm not a sub. I just wanted you to have your fill, and now it's my turn". I said and climbed the bed.