26. EVANGELENE

Song for this chapter, ( HELIUM, Sia)

Evangelene

PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS IN A PUBLIC PLACE OKAY???

18+ Mature Content 18+

I was a bit surprised at the weird message I got from Genevieve.

Amorcito: Hey love, I want you to get ready for the greatest night of your life. Make sure you wear something sexy for me. See you soon. I love you.

I had to read it over and over again. I had no idea she had it in her to be naughty. But if sexy was what she wanted, then sexy is what I would give her.

I asked Mel for help and she gladly accepted. We searched my closet for something sexy to wear and we came up with about twenty dresses.

Mel said she loved all of them but, they were not sexy enough. How could a very low-cut red dress that barely covered my ass not be sexy enough?

She decided we were looking for sexy at the wrong place, so, she moved to my lingerie drawers and came out with the black lacy transparent dress I was currently wearing.

She also picked a red bra with matching string panty. I initially thought that was too revealing but, I later went with it.

For my makeup, Mel gave me dark eye shadow, eyeliner, and mascara. She painted my lips with hot red lipstick. She let my long hair hang loosely around my shoulders and back. I would fuck me.

The staff had already retired to the outhouse. Mel said she had plans with Desi so they won't be around to intrude and I was okay with that.

I heard some talking when I left my room, I stood on the top of the stairs and watched as Desi was interacting with Genevieve. I couldn't make out what they were talking about, but it seemed it involved something Paige had done because she looked like my TV was the most interesting thing she'd seen.

She said something to Genevieve, handed a bag to her and took Desi's hand, and walked out of the house. Mel followed them, a huge ass smile pasted on her face.

I made my way down the stairs, but Genevieve hadn't noticed me yet. She had her back to me and was looking at the closed doors.

"You look beautiful Amorcito", I said, grabbing her attention. She turned and the way her eyes widened when she saw me was hilarious.

She didn't say a word, she just stood there with her eyes fucking me hard and rough. I noticed the constant movement of her throat, as she swallowed saliva after saliva.

I slowly walked to her and grabbed her hand and led her to the couch. I excused myself and went into the kitchen to get her favorite bottle of wine and two glasses. I filled the glasses and handed one to her. She was mostly quiet, only answering my questions with either yes or no or yeah.

It was weird seeing her like this. Was she, not the one who wanted this? Or had she changed her mind? If she has I would be very embarrassed. But, what about the toys I saw in her bag? Truth be told, I became extremely nervous when I saw them. I mean, what the fuck!!!

The toys were 50 shades shit. I tried hiding my nervousness with wine. I made a small conversation but it was hopeless. I started questioning if I had read the message wrongly. What if she wanted us to just go out to a club or something? So I decided to ask why she actually came.

"So, why did you want to meet me tonight? I don't think we planned anything yesterday".

"Um...I just wanted to see you". Finally, a sentence, I thought she was going to say nothing all night.