Prologue

Prologue

The continuous knocks on the door completely bothered me. I let out a sharp breath, rolling my eyes, and forgot that I'm on live stream so I faked a smile in which a thousand viewers of mine are watching.

"I'll be back in a sec, guys," I said in front of the screen and hearts have been sent multiple times by various users.

I casually left my seat, hurriedly attending to the person behind the door. I grabbed the doorknob, unlocked it, and open the door halfway seeing the face of my brother. I showed him unwilling attention.

"What do you want?" I asked him, raising a brow.

He did raise his brow to me and hold the knob and was about to push it forward so he can enter my room and with my only strength to stop him, I've got to stop him before he could do such a thing.

"Why is the door locked?" he asked, looking straight into my face. Questioning my existence already. "Where's the boy? Are you hiding him somewhere? You've got a pretty small room to hide him? So, where is he? Is he behind those curtains or under your bed? Maybe inside your closet?"

"Stop, kuya! You're taking a lot of my time. I don't have a boy in my room. I never had and I'm locking it because I know you'll just bust in without saying a word." My tone sound so enough of him. "Look! I'm busy and could you just leave me alone. Just bother Kuya Henry."

"Henry's busy playing PS5."

"Then join him!" I responded, gritting my teeth. I was about to shut the door right in front of his face. But he's so strong to hold the door and kept it open. He pressed his lips together, shaking his head.

"You can't do that in my face, Aesthesia," he said with conviction in his tone.

"You're wasting my time. I'm gonna lose my viewers."

"What the hell do you care about that?" he questioned, scrunching his face.

"Never mind. Do what you want."

I left him on the doorstep and headed back to my desk and smiled as soon as my face got in the frame of my phone. I went back to talking to them and there's just comments that they wanna see my brother with me and I just told them it's not gonna happen. But Kuya Emmett didn't leave my room and he just went in, leaning closer and lowered himself next to me the wave to my viewers.

"Hey, how are you, guys?" he said. "Hooroo!" Then he just pressed the red button to end the live stream.

"Kuya?!" I shouted, shocked at what he did. I looked at his face in total disbelief. "Why did you do that?" I asked him with eyes glaring at him then smack him on his arms repeatedly.

But Kuya Emmett seems took it as a joke and kept laughing off about it. I was just sending death glares to him after I update my followers that it's my brother's fault that I ended up my live stream early. Kuya Emmett then jumped on my bed, ruining the clean sheets I managed to clean and fold earlier.

I stood up and took his arm, pulling him out of my bed. But he's such a big person, I wouldn't be able to pull him out with all of my strength.

"Kuya, please. Just get out of my bed and my room. Go to Kuya Henry and play PS5 with him. Do guys things with him and stop bothering me. You're so annoying! You just ended my live stream."

"You cared about your followers?" he questioned and get up to sit and I almost lose my balance for pulling him.

"Duh? Even though I only had twenty thousand followers, they are a big help to me though."

"How exactly?" he questioned. I couldn't read his face and he was so confused about what I do.

I rolled my eyes. "I won't answer your question anymore. I hate talking to you, kuya. We've only got summer break to be back home and you're annoying me every single day."