Prologue

🥂 Cheers to a thousand followers. Thank you so much dear readers. You've kept me sane through the horrific times and I'm super grateful for your votes and your comments. It may seem like nothing but your comments have brightened some depressing and exhausting days in the last two years of my life. I have so many stories and messages to share with you but time has not been allowing me to write flexibly. However, I'll do my best to fulfill the promises I have made no matter how long it takes. Always keep safe and Stay Gold💝

                    Happy Reading💝

In the dungeon where intruders, rogues and law breakers are kept and tortured, two boys around the age of 17 were cleaning out the blood that coated the floor. It was their turn to clean the dungeon and no one was complaining. Rather, the two boys were tiptoeing around each other, seducing each other with endless stares. It was not new.

The attraction between the two males was undeniable and to be able to be in space where they could be alone and not be bothered by the outside judging looks was a euphoric feeling. Luke, the impatient one in the duo, paused and activated his wolf ears. They fluttered as they tried to catch a noise around the premises but caught none.

He let go of the hard broom he was holding and went to stand in a blind spot of the room. He seductively stared at the boy still holding a broom, uncertain.

Luke wiped his hands on his shirt nervously. He beckoned his love interest to come to him. They were not mates yet but the connection between them made them certain. It didn't help that the full moon was a night away so their wolves were restless.

"Luke we can't," Canny said, shaking his head.

"Yes we can, Canny come. Are you going to leave me waiting? Wanting you so bad? It's been 3days since I've touched you," Luke complained.

"What if commander comes?" Luke asked worried; this was not a wise idea.

"My father is at the den. He won't come here I promise. Come darling, Lucas is getting crazy right now and I don't want him to come out and cause trouble." Luke informed referring to his excited wolf.

Canny listened too and heard no sound. He dropped his broom and went to stand infront of Luke. Luke didn't waste no time and grabbed Canny in a satisfying kiss. The two kissed like it was their first time and the satisfaction they got had them forgetting where they were and what they were doing.

They kissed for a while and their senses got engulfed in the moment forgetting that someone would walk in.

It was in their luck that Commander walked in the Dungeon instead of anyone else.

"Step away from him this very moment." The command in his voice made Canny fly away from Luke as if he had been tossed away. He landed right on his knees and Luke followed suit.

"Commander!" He greeted ashamed of having been caught.

"Luke go home right now!"

He stood up but the father got worried that he was reeking of the other boy.

"Shed off your clothing!"

"Father..."

"I'm giving you a commAnd!"

"Yes commander." Luke took off his clothes and he was left naked. Canny didn't look up. He was shivering as if he had been thrown in a river of ice.

"Go home and take a bath. I'll be there soon to deal with you."

It didn't sound pretty.

Luke turned into his wolf as soon as he left the dungeon and raced home in his wolf form.