Chapter 32

Suppasit let him cry.

Gulf fell asleep crying.

And the wolf let him.

He watched him sleep, occasionally rubbing himself all over him whenever he could. He wanted Gulf to smell like him.

Vin didn't come back after confirming he was sleeping.

Gulf cried.

Vin remembered Gulf didn't cry with him but he did in front of his mate. He felt bitter relief.

"Why do you always come to me whenever you feel like it? This habit has to stop Alpha!" Xav scolded.

Xav was not impressed by the surprise visit. This time Vin came in his home and his mate was there too.

"I'm sorry," Vin  apologized. He was feeling  drained.

"Why what's wrong this time? What have they done? Are they making out?" Xav was unnecessarily hyped up.

"No he is crying." Vin said with a deep sigh and Xav wanted to laugh at this but he knew what had happened last time. Gulf hadn't cried when he was with Vin. Vin had wanted a reaction from Gulf but Gulf had not reacted at all.

"It's his mate Vin."

"I know."

"Is that why you're sad? Because he cried?"

"He doesn't know how to appreciate that human. I wish the moon goddess had given him to me instead. I would worship the grounds he walked in but he let-

-His father hit him. I know and he attacked him too. You've told me 100 hundred times already." Xav complained.

Vin ignored Xav and finished his sentence to annoy Xav further. "But he let his father him Xav and he even attacked him."

"Uuuurrggghhh," Xav was frustrated. "Just go."

"He fell asleep after crying." Vin told him.

"How to you know that? Are you spying on them?"

"I was listening to them. I couldn't just let him talk to him unsupervised. I left after he fell asleep."

"So where are you going to sleep?" Xav questioned

Vin stretched his body and made himself comfortable on the couch.

"Get me a blanket when you come out of your room."

"Uuuh how about a no?"

"Two alphas can't coexist in the same environment you know that right? That's why Mew is called leader instead of alpha because his father is still the alpha."

"Why are you suddenly explaining that?"

"Because if Mew can't coexist with his father, what makes you think I can coexist with him in my bedroom? With gulf there"

He had made his point.

Xav got up and went to his bedroom. A while later he brought out a blanket and covered the already sleeping Alpha. He smile pitifully but fondly. He was the most loving alpha there was and he prayed for him to get his own mate so he can shower them with lots of love.

"Don't feel sorry for me. I already have that covered. Should I kill him?"

Xav was startled when Vin started talking. He flicked his forehead and placed the blanket over his head then left.

An hour after midnight, just a little while after MewGulf encounter, Gulf woke up and he didn't even have the chance to think this was a dream because Mew laid there in his human form dressed. Thankfully.