Chapter 21

"What is the meaning of that?" Alpha questioned.

"I'm coming from Luna's administration and they said the baby is dead."

Alpha faltered.

Gulf's legs went weak and he crouched. What the hell was going on?

Mew's hand looked for something to hold on to. He could feel his energy dissipating.

Alpha J looked back at Gulf disappointed. He could feel anger boiling deep within. He went back in the cell and held Gulf's collar pulling him up from the ground. He gave him a hard punch on the side of his face and that took Gulf out.

Mild rushed in to get Gulf and Mew just stood there dazed. Just what was going on?

Mild took the unconscious human and brought him to Mew's house. He couldn't bring him to pack hospital in this current situation. They would kill him under the alpha'a orders.

Alpha J deep in his emotions looked at Mew.
"What did I say? Did I not tell you he was a curse? Did you have to wait for history to repeat itself so you could come to your senses?"

"Alpha," Walre who had been listening stopped the man from going further afraid someone might hear this secret.

Alpha J realized then that his beta was in there and got even more angry. But he knew Beta knew. So he marched out of the dungeon and walre followed him out.

Mew sat down against the wall still dazed.

Just what was he supposed to believe?

After a while he went to Luna's administration and there he found Luna in Alpha's arms weeping for their loss.

Becky was wailing, the limp baby in her arms. She was the mother and he had done her so bad.

He went and took his son from her. He looked at him and wondered how had he grown so much? He hadn't seen him in a while. His tears fell on his pale face. He should've grown much more bigger than this. How could he leave when he hadn't even showed him some proper love. He had failed to protect him. He sobbed painfully. His son was gone.

A while later, Gulf was regaining his cosciousness. He felt like someone was screaming in his head and his ear was ringing. In addition, some people were shouting somewhere in the house.

He shook his head trying to get hold of himself. After a while the ringing sound in his ears died down and he could feel the pain on the side of his face. It connected his temple, his cheek, his jaw and his ear. His ear was not functioning as it ought to. Only one was working.

He looked around and he realized was back in Mew's bedroom. The only four walls he knew in Oaklagen.

"He.... Wake up .... And ... my questions!" Gulf couldn't hear Mew properly so he went closer to the door.

"Leader let him rest. He just received a blow from your father. From the alpha and he is just a human."

"Does being a human give him a leeway to kill my son?

"What evidence do you have to prove that he killed him?" Mild questioned.

"He told them about my son. He told them about the ceremony. He is surely capable of doing anything at this point." Mew accused.

"At  this point?" Mild was disappointed.

"Beta,"

"No Mew let's put the ranks aside. Let's talk like the friends we are. Do you really think he is capable of killing anyone? That boy?"

Mew stuttered. "I-I.."

"I know you're having a hard time and I know its shocking but do you really think he would come with the baby all the way here and kill him? Shouldn't he have killed him at Bittè or leave him there? Don't you think this is a strange?"