Boo

"Really not looking forward to this lads," Louis says with a sigh. The boys have been on a long break for a while now, appreciating the time off they've gotten. The downside is that they eventually do have to return to work, Louis getting a nice morning wake up call from management at 5am asking him to come in and discuss plans of working on a new album. The problem being that he won't be returning until the following afternoon.

The break started shortly after Zayn left the band, him leaving taking an impact on all the boys, but especially Harry. Harry has always been a bit behind, still in diapers at 19, needing assistance in most day to day tasks, but he has an incredible singing voice and always knows how to pull in the crowd, plus, everyone loves the adorable boy. 

When Zayn left it definitely took a toll on Harry. They had put in a lot of work into potty training him, almost getting him into underwear during the day, but with his departure Harry had regressed; relying on pacifiers and bottles for comfort. The biggest thing that's changed is his clinginess to Louis; he of course loved all of the lads, but with Louis being the oldest he looked to him for comfort the most. Harry often times spent most nights in Louis' bed with him, and it was incredibly rare to see Harry not attached at the hip to Louis. Louis of course didn't mind, loving the boy almost like he was his own child. 

"Think it'd be best if you left before we wake H? You know he won't let you leave if he sees you," Niall says, trying to think of solutions knowing how hard it would be for Louis to leave Harry. 

Louis thought for a moment before shaking his head. "I think it'd be best if I spent a little time with him, get him ready and then take off. I have two hours before I have to leave," Louis says while looking at the time on his phone. He has to leave by 9 which is typically when they'd wake Harry up, Louis figuring waking him up early to say goodbye would be worth it. 

Louis makes his way up to his room, pushing the door open to see Harry starfished on the bed, pacifier loosely hanging from his mouth. He chuckled and shook his head before taking a seat next to the boy. "H baby, wake up sweetheart," Louis cooed, smoothing Harrys hair out of his face. 

"I know, I know my love, but it's time to wake up," Louis soothes while rubbing his tummy as Harry whines, sucking forcefully on his dummy. After a few minutes of tummy rubs Harrys eyes flutter open, looking at Louis tiredly. "There's those beautiful eyes, good morning baby!" 

"Bwoo," Harry sighs happily, holding his arms out for a cuddle which, of course Louis can't deny him, pulling him into his lap, wrinkling his nose at the feeling of the wet nappy against his legs.

"Earwy," Harry mumbles into Louis' shoulder, pointing towards the window where the sun is just about rising. 

"It is early baby, we'll have some boo and Harry time, sound good?" Harry contemplates that for a second, before nodding his head. "Good! Now, should we get you out of this icky diapey?" 

"M'huh, icky," Harry says, wriggling slightly. Louis carries Harry to the bathroom and laying him down on the changing mat. Louis has had many experiences changing Harrys nappies, so the change is quick and easy, taping a brand new nappy on the younger boys hips and pulling him into his lap. 

"Now, should we go get some brekkie?"

"Ya! Bwekkie!" Harry cheers, much more awake after his nappy change. 

"Need your paci baby, only for night nights remember?" Louis said slightly stern as Harry started whining. The boy gave it a few harsh sucks before spitting it into Louis' hand, lips cherry red and shining. 

Louis carries the small boy down the stairs, listening intently as he babbles about a dream he had the other night. Louis responded appropriately to what Harry was saying, encouraging him to keep going.