Little love

Love receiving requests from you guys, I was very excited to write this! Little different, but I hope you like it :) 

Also thank you all so much for the support. I started this one shot book on a whim in September because I love these types of books and now it has almost 500 reads, so thank you thank you thank you ❤️ I love all of you so much. Enjoy!

Louis woke up in what he considers the best way possible. 

He woke up to the sweet sounds of Harry babbling over the baby monitor, clearly talking to himself in a way Louis couldn't understand but he could tell the little was in a good mood. He smiled as he rubbed his eyes to wake himself up, stretching and sitting up before making his way to the nursery. 

He stopped at the doorway and watched Harry for a moment. The little was rolling around in his crib, thankfully being held in by the bars. He was grabbing at his sock covered feet, his tongue sticking out of his mouth as he concentrated on his toes. 

Age regression was something the boys had decided to do a long time ago. It's not an uncommon thing, but it's a matter of finding a partner you feel comfortable enough to participate in age regression in. 

Before Harry and Louis were put in the band together, he had only regressed secretively. It was something his family knew he was interested in, but he never wanted anyone to take care of him unless it was someone he felt completely comfortable seeing him in a position like that. 

Harry had established a relationship with Louis not long after they met on the X factor, Harry reckons that even if they weren't put in a band together they would still find one another. So it wasn't much of a shock that during one of Harrys home sickness episodes during the beginning of their relationship he accidentally called Louis daddy (who of course took it in stride since he had always wanted to be someones daddy). 5 years later, everything else is history. Their families are all aware of their type of relationship as well as their friends, of course being supported tremendously since these relationships aren't all that taboo. Louis absolutely loves being Harry's daddy, and loves him no matter what age he regresses to and right now he seems to have a young Harry. 

"Good morning pumpkin," Louis coos as he approaches the crib, Harry whipping his head at the sound of his daddy's voice. 

"Dada," Harry says with a large grin, squirming to turn to face Louis, pressing up on his hands. 

"Hi sweetheart, do I have a little boy this morning?" Louis says in a soft voice, one he only saves for Harry. Harry giggles and covers his face with his hands, spreading his fingers slightly to peak out at Louis. "What are you doing angel?" Louis asks with a laugh.

Harry rolls onto his back and glances out at Louis again before he covers his face with his hands and giggles to himself. "Are you playing peek-a-boo with daddy? Where's my babyyy?" Louis asks, tickling Harrys chin and making him uncover his face to push Louis' hand away. "There he is!! There's my little pumpkin!!" Louis cheers, lifting Harry from under his arms and onto his hip. He immediately felt that Harry needed a nappy change, but wanted to keep his spirits up. 

"Pancakes dada?" Harry asks curiously, tilting his head to the side while poking the slight dimple Louis has in his own cheek.

"Hmmm, I suppose we'll do a nice little brekkie before we go see my family, sound okay?" Louis asks and gently lays Harry on the changing table while he's distracted. 

"See daddy's mummy?" Harry asks, squirming uncomfortable at not only the cold wipe but also at the thought of going to see Jay and Louis' siblings while he's little. He definitely needed to be little over their thanksgiving break; it had been clear to all of the boys that Harry was carrying too much stress and the only way to relieve it was for him to go down, which is exactly what Louis did as soon as they got home. The only issue being that he's scheduled to be little over Thanksgiving and they had planned to spend the holiday with Louis' family. They of course didn't mind that Harry was going to be little, all of them quite excited to meet that side of him, but his little mind was racing over whether they'd like him or not.