Babysitter

Can't believe I have 100 reads on this book already, thank you thank you thank you! I appreciate every single one of you. 

As per usual, requests are always open! Enjoy this chapter! 

"Louis, I'm so sorry to have called you but I need you to watch Harry, I just got a call that my father had a fall and I need to help out back home, I hate to ask this of you," Anne stressed over the phone while she frantically packed. She glanced out to the main room where her 20 year old son was sat, Peppa playing on the TV that he watched intently, fingers stuffed in his mouth. 

See, Harry here is a bit mentally and physically delayed. He's smaller than most people his age and has a mindset of a child. It's always been a bit of a learning experience especially for Anne; potty training has been a challenge they've tried to face but never succeeded at, he's never been able to go to a 'normal' school, always went to schools that had special help before just being homeschooled by Anne. He's longer technically in school, but Anne is still trying to teach him basic skills like using the potty, hand washing, and proper eating etiquette since he tends to be a messy boy. Either way, she loves her baby and would do absolutely anything for him. 

Which of course made it very difficult for her to ask someone for help

Which of course made it very difficult for her to ask someone for help. Louis and his family had been friends of the Styles for years, so it was a no brainer for Anne on who to call for help with her little Hazza, considering Harry always loved spending time with Louis, the only issue being that Louis has never watched him for an extended period of time before nor is Harry used to being away from his mumma for so long.

"Of course I can watch the little lad! Want me to come over right away?" Louis asks, already getting up to pack a little bag. Louis had some spare clothes at their house from countless nights of him giving into Harry begging him to spend the night.

"If you could, the sooner I can get home the better. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this Louis, I'm sure Harry's going to be such a handful for you since I'm leaving so suddenly," Anne says while worriedly glancing into the living room.

"I can handle him Anne! Nothing I haven't dealt with before," Louis said with a chuckle. There have been many of times where Harry has thrown his world famous temper tantrums, sometimes even ending up over Louis' lap, Anne of course giving him permission to spank Harry only when it was needed. 

"Thank you again Louis, I'll see you when you get here!" Anne says and they quickly hang up. She finishes packing up her stuff before taking a deep breath, preparing herself for the conversation she's about to have with Harry. 

"How's Peppa babe?" Anne asks as she walks over to the sofa and sits next to Harry. He looked over at her with a wide smile before worming his way into her lap. 

Good 'umma! They havin' pancakes!" Harry cheers, pointing his slobbery finger at the TV before popping his fingers back in his mouth, Anne tutting and pulling them out.