Going home

Very excited for this prompt (which I'm always accepting more of!), hope you all enjoy it!

"One more time loud as you possibly can, send me home!" Harry yelled from the stage, belting out Sign of the Times from the round. He listened as the crowd yelled the lyrics back to him and couldn't help but feel emotional. This was all he ever dreamed of, being back on stage after a long pandemic was exactly what he needed. Now, after being on a strict touring schedule for a few months, he was ready to go home and be with his mum again. Ending the North American leg of the tour was a bittersweet moment for the lad, and he was soaking in the last few moments he had on stage. He gave the show his all, and made sure to have as much fun as he possibly could, knowing it was the end for a while. 

He wrapped up the show with Kiwi, wanting to end it on a high energy song before taking a bow with his band, and of course doing his signature whale one last time for that leg of the tour.

Harry ran backstage, waving to all of his fans as he made his exit, stopping to hug his sister and his dad on the way to the back. As soon as he made it backstage, he ripped off the top he had on and threw it to the side. He was sensitive to textures and fabrics and was starting to feel bothered by the material. This was one of the reasons Harry claims he prefers to be naked, is most materials feel 'too scratchy', but just about everyone knows that the lad just likes to be naked. 

"You did so good bubbas!! I'm so proud of you!" Glenne said as soon as he was full backstage in the lounge where Glenne was watching the performance. She pulled him into a tight hug despite the fact the boy was sweaty, she couldn't care less in the moment, not when she was so proud of her baby. 

"Thanks Glenney! I had so much fun!" Harry said excitedly, bouncing on his tip toes as he played with the rings on his fingers after they pulled away. 

The thing with Harry is that even though he's a big pop star, he needs a lot of help in his day to day life. His manager Jeff and his wife Glenne has helped him while being on the road with maintaining his personal hygiene but typically his mummy will take care of him. He suffers from incontinence, something that he's never really been able to learn, as well as just being more behind mentally and more sensitive. He requires a lot more coddling than a typical 28 year old, and can't really be alone without supervision. As soon as he hits the stage he's a completely different person, confident, and acting how he's seen his friends act. 

"What comes next now that tour's done bubs?" Glenne asked as Gemma, Des, and Jeff enter the back. 

"Goin' home! Gonna go home to mummy!" Harry squealed excitedly. Anne had gone to a show a few weeks back, but she didn't stay long, just for one show. It was good for Harry to see her but he wanted more time and was quite an emotional mess when she had to leave. 

"That's right! You, me and daddy are going to fly home tomorrow!" Gemma said, pulling her brother into a hug as he giggled happily. Gemma patted his bum, feeling that it was quite squishy and probably needed a diaper change. "Should we run to the bathroom bubs?" Gemma whispered in his ear. Most siblings would feel uncomfortable seeing their sibling naked, but Gemma is all too familiar with Harrys incontinence issues and he's used to her changing him by now.