First Crush

"Harry Edwardddd!" Jeff yells from the bathroom where the tub is filling with water. Harry had decided right before Jeff was going to put him in the tub that it would be much more fun to run away from the older man and hide. 

Harry put his hand over his mouth to stifle a giggle, thinking he was being super sneaky hiding from Jeff. He knew that no one would ever find him! 

Glenne had heard the whole commotion from where she was getting ready in their bedroom, deciding that she would take matters into her own hands and go find the boy herself. She figured he probably ran downstairs so she went there first. She audibly snorted when she saw where the boy was; he was hidden under the dining room table, his pale little bum poking out from under the table. 

Glenne snuck up to the boy, quietly so he wouldn't realize she was behind him. "I see a little bummm!!" Glenne said loudly, sneaking behind the boy and pinching his bottom. Harry squealed, quickly covering his bum and turning around with a blush coating his cheeks. 

"Glenneyyy! No touchy," Harry said with a little pout, letting out a shrill giggle when she tickled his bare tummy. 

"What do you think you're doing out of the bath mister? I don't think foofer told you to run out nakey!" Glenne said, ushering the boy out from under the table. 

Harry quick pressed his finger to his lips, shushing the woman. "Gotta be quiet Gi! Hiding from foofy," Harry said quietly, giggling after and peaking at the steps. 

Glenne let out a light chuckle, shaking her head at the boy

Glenne let out a light chuckle, shaking her head at the boy. "Harryyyy!" Jeff yelled, making his way down the steps. Harry gasped, Jeff making eye contact with the boy. "What are you doing little Styles?" Jeff asked in a teasing voice, wiggling his fingers at the boy, building up to tickle him. 

"Hide me Gigi!" Harry squealed, already giggling as he turned to her and wrapped his arms around her, hiding his face against her chest. Glenne wasn't bothered at all, knowing that she was always a comforting person for the boy and would never think anything weird.

"Hmmm, I think there's gonna be a double tickle monster coming!" Glenne said, also raising her hand and wiggling her fingers at the boy. Jeff and Glenne then both attacked him in tickles, tickling him everywhere until he was red in the face. 

"Gotta wee! No more tickles!" Harry laughed out, pushing their pestering hands away. 

"Better get moving H! Take that stinky bum upstairs and go sit on the toilet," Jeff said, giving Harrys bum a pat as he jogged past the couple and up the steps. Jeff turned back to Glenne and placed a loving kiss on her lips. "Just like our own little one huh?" Jeff teased with a little laugh. "I'll go get him scrubbed up and ready for Kendall and Cameron to come over," Jeff said. They had planned to have the two younger adults come over as Harry had been begging to hang out with them. They treated him well for the most part, Cameron only sometimes teasing the boy but they both know that mentally he's developmentally delayed and can't help how he acts. They hadn't told the boy yet that the two of them were coming over, but wanted to get him ready ahead of time.