Uncle H

Harrys new music video has inspired me to write, enjoy this chapter my lovelies; another amazing prompt that got me out of my comfort zone which I greatly appreciate ❤️

Prompts are always welcome!

"There is no way you're going to go on tour! I need you here with me Harold, I'm literally going to have this baby any day now!" Gemma exclaims, one hand on her hip while the other hand points at her swollen belly.

"Gems, I don't know what to tell you. I don't want to miss the birth of my nephew either but I can't just push my tour back, I don't think Jeff would allow it," Harry said with a shake of his head. He was sitting on the couch with his chin resting on his hand. He obviously wanted to be there for his sister, more than anything actually, but they had already pushed this tour so far back so he just figured it was a lost cause.

"Well then I'll talk to him! I don't think he could say no to me nor do I think Glenne would allow it. Plus, I'll have no other support besides you since mum's on that business trip. I just don't want anything to go wrong and me be all alone," Gemma says, slightly starting to panic at the thought of doing this by herself. Harry and their mother have been a huge support for the girl throughout the pregnancy since they stayed together through the pandemic. They were both there for her when her ex Michal left as soon as he found out she was pregnant, and Harry being the overprotective brother he is, made it his mission to support her and the baby as much as he could.

Harry quickly stood up as he saw her breathing increase, grabbing her hand. "Gemma, just relax, we'll figure it out okay? I'll call Jeff and you and I will sit down and talk to him and make sure that he will push the tour further back. We'll take care of it," Harry said soothingly, wrapping his sister in a hug as tears welled in her eyes.

"T-thank you, I just want you here with me is all," Gemma said tearily, pulling back and smiling up at her brother

"I of course wanna be here too! I can't wait to meet my little nephew!" Harry said, smiling down at her stomach. He had played a huge role in making sure everything was set to go for the baby; from designing the nursery with Gemma and doing the painting to setting up furniture and online shopping for clothes. If you asked Gemma, Harry was nesting worse than she was.

"Well, would you be able to see when Jeff's available? I think the sooner we do this the better." Harry nodded in agreement, reaching for his phone and texting his manager. They agreed to FaceTime that night after dinner, Harry telling him it was urgent and the sooner the better.

Gemma and Harry were eventually both waiting in front of his MacBook, having just had dinner and were now ready for what was to come. Gemma was a ball of anxiousness, partially due to the stress of the whole situation, but she was also pretty sure the stress of everything was causing her to have Braxton hicks, something she had experienced plenty of on this journey, but they typically weren't so intense as they were now.