Jealousy

Prompt I received and really liked! I hope you all enjoy!

"Lou, can I talk to you?" Harry says shyly, playing with the zipper on his sweatshirt. They had all just gotten back to their shared home from an interview and Louis was getting things ready to get Harry to go down into his headspace.

"Yeah babes, what's up?" Louis asks, turning around from the wardrobe with Harrys little clothes in it to look at the boy, frowning when he saw how nervous Harry looked.

"Uhm, just had something to talk to you about," Harry mumbled, moving from foot to foot on his pigeon toed feet.

"You can tell me anything, you know that love," Louis says gently, grabbing Harrys hand and sitting on the edge of the crib with him. Harry winced as he looked at it, knowing it was going to go away.

"Uhm, just wanted to talk about this whole age play thing. I feel like I've really benefitted from it, but I don't think I need it anymore. I just want to take care of myself and take care of myself, it was really helpful but I don't want to do it anymore," Harry says, watching as Louis' face falls. They had originally gotten into an age play relationship together towards the beginning of 2013. It helped Harry a lot when Zayn left especially, but now Harry felt more secure in his feelings, and even though Louis felt Harry wasn't ready to give up the comfort of age play, he knew he had to respect his decision. 

"Are you sure darling? I don't think you're quite ready to end this, it's been so helpful for you," Louis says gently, knowing not to sound accusatory towards the boy. 

"I'm sure boo, I just don't feel like I need it anymore and then it'll take some weight off of you too because then you don't have to care for me!" Harry said with a smile. Louis frowned at that; they both knew this was beneficial to the both of them so it never bothered him to care for Harry. 

"Babes, you know this is as much for me as it is for you. If you're completely sure this isn't what you want then I respect your decision," Louis said, a gentleness but a stern tone in his voice so they boy knew he'd support him no matter what. 

"I know, I'm sure I don't need this anymore Boo, I feel a lot better," Harry said, trying to convince Louis and partially even himself that he didn't need it. 

"Okay love, well I'll let you get yourself ready for the day then, I'll be downstairs with the lads," Louis says, forcing a smile before exiting the nursery. He was quite sad that after all this time having the nursery it'll soon become just an empty room.

"Hey Lou, where's baby H?" Niall asked, seeing Louis sit at the table and sip his tea.

"Baby H is no longer wanting to be a baby, he's getting himself ready," Louis said with a disappointed sigh. He honestly loved being a daddy as much as Harry loved being a baby, so it was hard to no longer be a daddy to him. 

"Really? What caused the sudden change?" Liam asked, sitting down with his food. 

Louis shrugged his shoulders helplessly. "Honestly, I'm not sure. He just suddenly told me as I was pulling out his clothes." 

"I'm sorry mate, I know you really enjoyed doing it for him," Liam said, clapping Louis on his shoulder. He shrugged, pretending like it was nothing even though it was clearly bothering him. 

"Hey lads," Harry said, coming down the stairs dressed in some sweats and a white shirt, much different than the outfit Louis had planned for him. Louis felt his heart drop a little more when he could see that clearly the puffy diaper wasn't on the boy either.

The boys all greeted him except for Louis who was looking extra mopey. Harry sat down and started chatting away with them like nothing ever happened; all the while Niall was side glancing at Louis, knowing that his best friend was hurting. Niall in his mind was trying to formulate a plan to make him feel better, but had to find the right time to execute it.