Wedding fun

Based off another prompt, out of my element once again but it was a fun new thing for me to write! 

Prompts are ALWAYS welcome!

"You may now kiss the bride!" Harry says excitedly as he holds his glass of scotch in the air, taking a drink of it as Glenne and Jeff kiss and everyone cheers loudly.

Today was Harry's manager Jeff's wedding; Jeff and Glenne had really become like a second family to the lad especially during quaratine. They have lived together through out the pandemic, so it was a no brainer for the couple in whether or not to include Harry in their wedding. They thought about making him best man, but they had decided to have a small private ceremony, so instead they asked Harry to officiate their wedding who of course couldn't turn it down (adding his own unique spin on it by wearing a bath robe). 

Harry was quite excited to be officiating a wedding; it's something he never had experienced before, but he knew that he loved seeing people happy and special moments like these always tugged at his heart strings, being a hopeless romantic himself. He had studied for months on how to officiate a wedding; writing down different scripts and perfecting what he was going to say for the big day and of course adding his own personal spin on it. 

It was now the end of the ceremony; Glenne and Jeff mingling with the crowd while Harry went to find another drink. It seemed as though his scotch was gone too quickly so he found himself a cocktail instead to sip on. As he made his way back out into the lawn, Glenne and Jeff approached him.

"You did so good Hersh!" Glenne gushed as soon as she saw him, pulling him into an embrace. Harry chuckled, hugging her back just as tightly. They had always had a relationship different from his and Jeffs; Jeff had introduced them shortly into working together and they immediately hit it off. Glenne had always felt more of a maternal role towards the boy as she often took care of him and Jeff when they partied too hard or needed just a cuddle. They had grown quite a fond friendship; often spending quarantined nights doing face masks and at home manipedi's while watching romcoms.

"Thanks Glenne, I figured you would like it since I mainly was going after Jeff," Harry says with a chuckle, nudging Jeffs shoulder who rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

"Yeah thanks for that H, appreciate it," Jeff says sarcastically. "But you did great man, seriously appreciate you officiating our wedding," Jeff says, pulling him into a quick hug. 

"Of course! Just adding officiant to my resume that's all," Harry says with a smug shrug, making the other two laugh.

"Well you did great Hersh, now what do you have there?" Jeff asks, glancing into Harrys glass.

"A cocktail, my scotch was gone so I had to refill obviously," Harry said with a little smirk, taking a big sip of his drink.

"Well, just try not to overdo it, okay H? Or else I'm going to have to cut you off," Glenne said, a hint of sternness behind her words. Truth be told, she didn't really feel like taking care of a sick Harry tonight which she almost always does when he drinks too much.