Gem and Friends

Hope everyone is doing well, so much love to you all ❤️

"Boo bear, wakey," Harry says quietly in the dark room, lightly tapping Louis on his face. Louis grumbles and opens his bleary eyes, met with bright green eyes.

"What's wrong love? It's four in the morning!" Louis said in shock when he looks at the clock. 

"GemGem's coming today! Gotta get up and get ready!" Harry says while bouncing on the bed, playing with the sleeve of his pajamas. 

"Bubs, Gem won't be here for quite a few hours and I know you're still tired, let's get some shut eye for a little bit longer and then we'll get ready for the day," Louis said, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes to look at the now pouting boy

Harry looked at Louis with large eyes, trying to guilt him into getting up. "B-but I'm already up! Gotta wake up the others and see GemGem and the baby!" Harry says excitedly. The boys had finally gotten a day off and Gemma was coming to see them; she had just given birth a few weeks ago to a baby girl named Ava and wanted Harry to meet his niece. 

"Sweetheart, the boys are sleepy, it's too early to get ready for the day," Louis tried to explain gently, rubbing Harrys arm. 

"Boooo! Wanna meet the baby!!" Harry whined, ready to throw a tantrum. Harry has the mindset of a toddler, so he doesn't fully understand patience and the concept of time. 

Louis knew he had to take a different approach in order to stop the impending tantrum. "Okay love, we can get up but first I want to have a little cuddle with my little bubs, come to boo honey," Louis coos. Harry happily crawls into his embrace, cuddling close and accidentally letting out a sleepy yawn. Louis pulls the little lad in close, brushing his hand over Harrys eyes to make them close. "That's right lovey, shut those eyes for a little longer," Louis whispers as Harrys eyes stay shut and he slowly drifts to sleep, Louis right behind him. 

It's another four hours before Louis feels his shoulder being shaken by an angry little boy. "Boo! We fell sleep!!" Harry whined, upset that they weren't up and ready hours ago. 

"Hey, no need to be grumpy bubs, Gemma still won't be here for a while so it's good you got a little bit of shut eye so you're up to see your sister and the baby! Now, do you need to go potty?" Louis asks gently, looking Harry in the eyes so he knew he was paying attention. Harry is in pull ups full time, but has been improving immensely on using the potty due to the new chart the boys bought him.