Secrets

I can't believe that this work is over 7,000 reads. You guys blow me away all the time with your support ❤️

As always, prompts are open. Enjoy my loves

~

"Why can't I go with you guys?!" Harry asks, frustrated and stomping his foot. 

"H enough of that! Glenney already told you, Foof and I have boring meetings that we have to go to that won't be fun for you so you're gonna have a day with Cammy, now lay down so I can change that bum of yours princess," Glenne explains exasperated. 

Truth be told, her and Jeff wanted a day just to the two of them. They had been taking care of Harry for months now and just wanted a day to themselves. They knew Harry wouldn't take that well so they told him they had meetings all day and would be back after dinner to get him. Harry has always been a little slower, not fully understanding social cues, having childish comfort items, and not knowing when he needed to use the bathroom. The doctors say it may be a genetic problem or a birth defect; Anne never cared too much to look into it, happy with her boy just as he is. 

To the world, he's a typical 28 year old that's just more adorable. Sure, fans have caught on that he acts a bit different when he's not performing when they've met him on the streets, but when he's performing he's a 28 year old rockstar. 

(hehe this was my show)

"Fine but 'm not happy about it," Harry grumbled, plopping himself down on his bum before laying down on the floor. 

"Thanks H, don't know why you're being so stubborn today, you love hanging out with Cam!" Glenne says as she undoes the soaking wet nappy, cringing as she sees that his skin is slightly reddened. 

"Cuz I wanna be with you and Fooffff! Not fair that you leave me for meetings," Harry whined, crossing his arms across his chest as he stares at the ceiling. 

"Bubbers, you'd be so bored today. It's only for a little bit then you'll be back with me and foof! Besides, I think Cam was going to take you to the zoo if you behaved!" Glenne said just as she was taping up the new nappy, figuring now would be a good time to let him in on the exciting news. Harrys eyes lit up at that, he's been wanting to go to the zoo for forever now!!

"Is he really?!" Harry asked excitedly, sitting up as soon as Glenne put his pants on him. 

"He is! Now, let's get your pants up and then go see Cammy!" Glenne said just as excitedly, watching as he squirmed his way up to his feet and clumsily pulled his pants up. 

"Foof! Foofer!" Harry yelled, bounding towards the man who was waiting with his shoes. "Guess what Jeffy!" Harry said, bouncing on his toes.

"What's up bud?" Jeff asked, bending down and putting Harrys shoes on his feet.

"Cam's gonna take me to the zoo while you're in boring meetings! So excited!" Harry said, holding onto Jeffs shoulders as he slid his shoes on his feet.