Slipping

A prompt that I forgot I had! Love receiving them so keep them pouring in!

Also this is set in 2017 after Harry released his self titled album :)

"Hi baby, having fun?" Louis asked his boyfriend who was kneeling on the ground playing with blocks, a pacifier in his mouth. It was the night before Harry had an interview to promote his album. It had been out for a few months now, and Harry was in the promoting stage of the album before he goes on tour. Harry was in his little mindset, something they both felt he needed as the promo got heavier and heavier for this album. 

Harry and Louis had been together for 7 years, but established an ageplay relationship in 2015. The stress the band was under, especially after Zayn left, had been too much for Harry. He had been diving off the deep end, drinking every night and going out to clubs, with or without Louis. Louis didn't want to sit back and watch him drink himself to death and forced Harry to sit down with him and talk to him, something that Louis sometimes have to do with Harry when he bottles up his feelings about things. 

That night, Harry broke down into tears and expressed how stressed out he was and how drinking was his only escape from it. After hours of searching for a remedy, they had stumbled onto ageplay. Harry was a bit apprehensive at first, but after settling into it he found it really was exactly what he needed. Two years later, it was still exactly what him and Louis needed after a stressful week, Louis being a natural caregiver and Harry loved it when he took care of him. 

"M'huh, playing' bwocks daddy!" Harry said happily, holding a block up to show Louis. 

"That's great baby! Can we put them away and have a little chat?" Louis asked gently, knowing that bringing Harry up this time around will be harder than usual since he hadn't been little for as long as they usually have him. Harry pouted but nodded anyways, always wanting to be a good boy for his daddy. He put his blocks in his toy box and grabbed his daddies hand, who guided him over to the couch. 

"Come sit with daddy bubba," Louis said gently, patting the spot next to him on the couch. Harry happily sat down, swinging his legs with a little giggle. "Now baby, do you know what you have to do tomorrow?" Louis asks, looking at Harry with a serious look. 

Harry thought hard, a frown forming on his face as he tried to remember. "Don' know daddy," Harry said with a slight shake of his head. He had a tough time remembering his adult responsibilities when he was little. 

"You have an interview tomorrow bubs, so that means you have to be a big boy tonight," Louis said carefully. Harry looked at him with his head cocked to the side, not understanding why he had to be big. 

"No daddy, no big," Harry said very quietly, eyes already glazing over with tears. 

"I'm sorry Haz, but you have to come up now, I know you don't want to but you have to," Louis said gently. Harrys bottom lip started wobbling and he wordlessly clambered into Louis' lap, pressing his face into the older lads neck. Louis sighed as he felt Harrys body start shaking and tears wet his neck. He wrapped his arms around Harry and started swaying him gently. "I know bubs, I'm so sorry love but you have to come up just until after the interview, I know you didn't get enough time," Louis said and pet Harrys hair as he sniffled wetly, little whimpers escaping every once in a while. 

They sit like this for quite some time, Louis knowing that Harry needs to get his emotions out before he'd be ready. Louis never had a problem comforting him in times like these, he understood that it's a lot to go from one mindset to another, especially when he was so comfortable in his little mindset. 

Harry eventually pulled back, swiping at his teary eyes with his hands. Louis cooed and wiped his face, kissing him on the cheek. "You okay darling?" Louis cooed quietly, running his hand through his hair. Louis could tell Harry was big again just by the look in his eyes.