Little Love part 2

Quite the shitty day so I'm gonna write a chapter! No better inspiration, truly. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

The next morning Louis woke up to his baby sleeping in his arms. He rubbed his eye and focused on his little, immediately setting a warm feeling in his chest. Harrys dummy was lazily hanging from his lips, on the verge of falling. His hair was strewn all across his pillow and he slightly twitched while he dreamed. He was beautiful point blank in Louis' eyes. He was always beautiful to Louis. 

As much as Louis wanted to sit and admire the beauty that is Harry, he knew he had to get up judging by the throbbing in his bladder. He managed to peel himself away from the boy, freezing in place and watching as Harry pulls his dummy back in and turns so he's cuddling his pillow. Louis let out a sigh of relief and turned to the ensuite. 

He did his business and got ready for the day, figuring he could go downstairs and have a cup of tea before Harry woke up. The boy typically always slept until 8 when he was little, considering it was only 7 he knew he had time. Louis made his way downstairs and was greeted with Lottie and his mum in the kitchen as well. 

"Good morning love, sleep okay?" Jay asks, pressing a kiss to Louis' cheek as he approached her. 

"Aside from cold feet being pressed against me leg all night, I'd say it was good," Louis said with a little chuckle. He was used to the cold feet, plus he always retaliated by pressing his own on Harry once he was big. 

"Well I'm glad you slept okay dear, little one still asleep?" Jay asked as she laughed with him. 

"Yeah, should be out for maybe another hour so I was just going to make myself a cup of tea. What's the plan for today?" Louis asked, knowing that although Thanksgiving isn't celebrated in the UK, they use it as an excuse to gather as a family anyways. 

"I think your grandparents are coming over, other than that we'll just do a big roast dinner as a family like we do every year and maybe watch a couple films. Would Harry be okay with your grandparents coming? I didn't even think to ask you I'm sorry love," Jay said as she realized her mistake. She had told her parents that Harry would be little, but didn't even think to ask Louis or the boy if it was okay.

"It's all good mum, I'll explain to him that they're coming and that he shouldn't worry. He might just be a little shy initially that's all," Louis said with a little shrug. He knew Harry would be fine after a while considering how well the boy did with his siblings and his mum.

"Daddy?" A little voice called from the steps. Louis checked the time and saw it was only half past 7, so it was a little early for Harry to be up but figured it was because they were in a new place. 

Louis instantly set his cup down and went to the steps, seeing Harry at the top of them. He was holding his blank and stuffy to his chest, sleepily rubbing his eye while he sucked on his dummy.

 He was holding his blank and stuffy to his chest, sleepily rubbing his eye while he sucked on his dummy

"Good morning my little princess, you're up a bit early," Louis coos, going up the stairs and propping Harry on his hip as the younger boy reaches out for him. "And thank you for waiting for daddy to bring you downstairs, such a good boy," Louis says and presses a kiss to Harrys hair. Harry wraps his arms around Louis' shoulders and pouts.