Yacht adventures

Requests are always welcome, I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

"Come on bubs, put the trunks on or you can't go on the boat," Louis says sternly to the younger lad in front of him, currently only clad in a swim diaper.

"No! No trunks, just dis," Harry said, patting the front of his swim diaper before crossing his arms over his chest, pure stubbornness rolling from the boy in waves.

"Okay, you and I will go back to the hotel room for the day then while the others have fun," Louis said, pretending to go throw the trunks back in their suitcase. Louis had been Harrys primary caretaker since the one direction days, and it hadn't changed. Before Jeff took Harry in, Louis would take care of him for the majority of the time aside from when he was with Anne. Louis didn't mind, he absolutely loved the boy to pieces. When Jeff and Glenne told Louis that they would be willing to help with the boy, he couldn't help but be hesitant; Harry had a lot of needs for a grown man. Relying on diapers, Paci's, and stuffies. Things that people wouldn't guess looking at the handsome man. It took Louis quite a while to fully trust them to take care of Harry without him there, but he did eventually warm up to them just as much as Harry did. Harry loved his Foof and Gigi, but he loved his Loulou tenfold after knowing the older boy for 12 years. 

Harry had been staying with Louis when Glenne called him saying she missed the two of them, inviting them on their private yacht for the day along with some friends. Louis of course didn't say no, and Harry was also ecstatic to see everyone. 

Now it was a matter of getting him in his swim trunks. 

"Nooo boooo, wanna go have fun," Harry whined, scrubbing at his eyes in emotion, getting himself worked up.

"Well then let's get these trunks on! We don't want to leave everyone waiting!" Louis said happily, trying to get the boy in a better mood

"Well then let's get these trunks on! We don't want to leave everyone waiting!" Louis said happily, trying to get the boy in a better mood. Harry sniffled slightly but stepped into the trunks, leaning against Louis' shoulder once he got them on. 

"'M sorry for bein' a bad boy boo," Harry said quietly, snuggling into Louis' arms.

"You weren't being a bad boy love, just a little bit naughty, but boo knows you didn't sleep too well last night did you?" Louis asks softly, already knowing the answer since he was also up with the boy for half the night. 

"M'huh, lotsa scary dreams, didn't like," Harry said with a shake of his head, pulling back to look at Louis with wide eyes. 

"I bet you didn't, but you were a brave boy and told me you needed to use the potty, sat on the big boy potty and everything!" Louis said while ruffling the boys curls. It was a long standing goal of Louis' to potty train the boy, having the help of Jeff, Glenne, and Anne making it that much more of a realistic goal. 

"Yeah! Wasn't scared when it flushed this time!" Harry said proudly. He had always been a bit afraid of the sound of the toilet flushing, especially toilets that flush automatically with motion. Something about how loud it is makes the boy feel like it's going to suck him in!