Little Love part 3

Thank you so so much for all the love and support you've given me. I'm always overwhelmed with how much love I get from this one shot book and my story Darling, thank you, thank you, thank you. This one shot was quite popular and I had a request to continue it, so here we are!

Prompts are always open!

~

"Come on lad, you love seeing gran! I won't be gone long!" Louis says as enthusiastically as he can to his upset little. Harry, who was pouting behind his pacifier with tears gleaming in his eyes, was holding onto his daddy as tight as he could.

Louis was invited to a little get together with some old high school friends. The problem was that Harry was little currently and it probably wouldn't be the best idea for him to go with Louis. It seemed as though the lads wanted to drink, and when there was drinking there was swearing and video games that would give little Harry nightmares for weeks, so Louis figured he could spend the day with his mum since gran was always a second favorite -second to Louis of course- in Harrys eyes. The issue though, is that Harry has pretty bad separation anxiety when he's little. Most littles experience separation anxiety from their caregivers; caregivers also experience the same anxiety. Some days, Harry did well with being away from Louis if he knew it was for a short amount of time, but this was all day! Sure he loved his gran, but he loved his daddy the most.

"Don' wan' you to goooo," Harry whimpered, clutching tight fists in Louis shirt. They had already arrived at Jays house, but upon entering Harry had broken into a fit of tears. Louis took him up to his old room and was currently trying to calm him down.

"I know bubba, but daddy won't be gone for that long! And you can play with your aunties and cuddle with gran, you're going to have so much fun that you won't even realize daddy's gone!" Louis said cheerfully, rocking the boy in his arms. Harry still seemed unconvinced, but was reduced to just a slight sniffle at his daddy's words. He can do this, he can be a big boy and be good for gran.

"Need change dada," Harry whispered after a few minutes, feeling that his nappy was getting quite uncomfortable at that point. Louis knew he had needed a change since pretty much the start of his fit, but he didn't want to send him into more of a spiral and wanted the boy to tell him first.

"Good boy for telling daddy, let's get you changed and then go see what gran's doing hmm?" Louis cooed gently, laying Harry down on the changing table in the room. When Louis had told Jay that he found a little, she immediately got to work installing things for when her little grand baby would come and visit. She had decided to surprise the boys with it one of the last times they visited while Harry was big, the kind gesture immediately sending the boy into a small headspace where he loved on his gran for the remainder of the trip.

Louis quickly changed and powdered the boy, popping his paci into his mouth and carrying him back down the steps and into the kitchen where he knew his mum was waiting. "There's my little angel, feeling better sweets?" Jay asked, rubbing Harrys back tenderly. Harry shrugged and curled into Louis a bit more, trying to soak in all the daddy cuddles he could before the inevitable happened.

"Well bubs, daddy's going to leave here really shortly, but your gran promised to give you a special little treat, wanna know what it is?" Louis asked, bouncing the boy in his arms. Harry looked up curiously, large eyes peering at his gran.

"S'pise?" Harry asked, eyes full of curiosity.

"Yeah a little surprise honey bee! Gran got you a special bobo all ready! With vanilla and everything in it!" Jay said excitedly, pointing at the bottle warmer to show the boy that it was in there heating up.

Harry looked at the bottle and smiled, reaching out for his gran. A bottle outside of nap-times or bedtime when he was old enough in his headspace to eat solid foods was always a treat, especially one with vanilla in it!