On the Road Again

7,000ish words, definitely one of the longest things I've ever written so enjoy!

"Don' wanna go on 'tupid tour," Harry grumbles around his dummy, arms crossed over his chest where he sits in his bed in just his nappy, watching Liam pack his clothes.

Liam sighed as he folded another one of Harrys shirts. The boy has just been getting over a cold and it was also almost his nap time, so he was on a different level of grumpy currently and the thought of leaving to travel the world tomorrow didn't help.

"Baby you know you don't mean that, you love singing and meeting fans! And we'll all be here with you the whole time, me and the lads," Liam said as he moved to sit next to Harry, figuring he can finish packing once Harry was down for a nap.

"B-but wanna stay hereeee!!" Harry whined, rubbing at his eye moodily. "Don' wanna meet people, wanna stay here an' watch Peppa and snuggle," Harry said, his voice trembling at the end.

"I think you're just a bit of a moody bum right now and maybe need a little lay down huh? Should we go heat up a bobo?" Liam asked while picking the boy up. Harry tipped his head back and whined.

"Not moodyyyyy!! You aren't listening' to me Lili!" Harry cried, tears starting to fall as he tries to push himself out of Liams arms. They reached the kitchen, which by that point the boy was throwing an absolute fit.

"Wow, what's all this crying about huh?" Louis asks from where he was standing with a cuppa in the kitchen with Niall.

"B-booooo!!" Harry sobbed, reaching out for the older lad who happily took him from Liam and bouncing the boy in his arms.

"Harry's being a right grump, so I think a nap is in order for this little one," Liam said sternly while giving Louis and Niall a look saying that Harry's be ccxa'en a bit much. Harry wailed louder at that, pressing his wet face to Louis' chest.

"I'll take care of him Li, wanna bring me his bottle once it's done?" Louis asked, making his way towards the living room to sit in the rocking chair. "Shhhh baby, nothing to cry about," Louis cooed, pushing Harrys hair off his sticky face.

"Wiwi m-me-meannnn," Harry sobs from where he's cradled in Louis' arms.

"Oh I know babes, saying you need a nap?" Louis asks with a small tsk as Harry nods, a large pout on his face but his tears starting to cease. "So rude, you don't need a nap, right?" Louis says jokingly, Harry of course not catching onto that.

"M'huh, big boy who doesn't need a nap," Harry said while petting Louis' cheek.

"Right, you and I are just gonna sit here and relax, have a little cuddle with your bobo huh?" Louis says softly, glancing up at Liam who walked in with the bottle ready.

"Yeah, snuggies," Harry said and cuddled up to the older lad, opening his mouth for the fake nipple of his beloved bobo. Within seconds he was sucking down the warm milk, instantly soothed by cuddles with his favorite person and his bottle.

It didn't take long for the boy to drift off, clearly despite what he was saying he was in serious need of a nap. Louis pulled the bottle out gently which was only half empty, making the boy instantly stir, eyes shooting open and filling with tears.

"Shhh, you're okay bubbas, here lovie," Louis coos and grabs a dummy from the end table next to him. He places it in his mouth right before he starts crying out, stroking his cheek to get him to suck on it. He immediately calms down, eyes drooping shut instantly until he's drooling around his paci.

Louis carefully sat up and placed the napping boy on the sofa, finding the other boys in the dining room on their phones.
"All clear?" Liam asks, looking up at Louis.