Intolerance

Feels so good to be writing again, so sorry for the wait my loves xx

"Jeffreyyyyy!!" Jeff hears from nobody other than Harry himself. Jeff shook his head as he set out cups on the drink table, but couldn't help the fond smile that made its way on his face as Harry walked into the room, having just rolled out of bed.

He had been staying with Jeff and Glenne while on a short break from tour, figuring that it was only a few weeks and he enjoys the company they provide him, especially Glenne who often feels like a second mother to him.

"Whatyyyy," Jeff mocks, turning to the boy who has nothing on but his underwear, preferring to sleep naked but maintaining some modesty while at other peoples houses. It was early afternoon, and Harry had allowed himself to sleep late as he prefers to get at least ten hours of sleep each night.

Harry looked at Jeff with a pout, moving closer to the older man for a bit of a cuddle. He was always much more affectionate in the mornings, always wanting to get a cuddle off of someone as soon as he wakes up. Jeff rolled his eyes at the boy laying his head on his shoulder, but never the less wrapped his arms around the boy and swayed him side to side, rubbing his back gently.

"Where's Glenne?" Harry asked grumpily, rubbing at one of his eyes. Typically, he cuddled with Glenne in the morning and wasn't too thrilled that she wasn't there. Jeff couldn't help but chuckle slightly, knowing that he was always way more affectionate with Glenne.

"She's just run out to get things for tonight, we're having that party remember?" Jeff reminded the boy, Harry lifting his head up after that

"When?" Harry asks quietly, fidgeting around slightly.

"Around 4 babe, wanna go get dressed and help Jeffy set up and then help Glenne with the groceries?" Jeff says gently, pushing Harrys hair back. Harry nods with a small smile on his face, always wanting to be a little social butterfly and darted upstairs to his room (previously known as the guest room but for how often Harry is over it's now considered his room).

Jeff took the time to quickly set up a few more things before receiving help from Harry; no offense to him or anything, but he doesn't understand the skills of neatly decorating or setting up, so Jeff attempted to do what he could before Harry ret...

Jeff took the time to quickly set up a few more things before receiving help from Harry; no offense to him or anything, but he doesn't understand the skills of neatly decorating or setting up, so Jeff attempted to do what he could before Harry returned.