Surrogacy

Requests are always open! I only have a few prompts left so I'm definitely accepting more! Enjoy, this one's a bit different but I love it!

WARNING: *Contains male pregnancy* 

"Negative again," Gemma sighs, near tears as she shows Michal her negative pregnancy test.

"It's okay love, we can keep trying," Michal says, wrapping his wife in a hug as she starts to break down. He holds her silently for a few minutes, letting Gemma cry it out. This was the 6th month that they've been trying to get pregnant, and it just hasn't happened. It was becoming taxing on Gemmas mental health and her body.

"I don't know, maybe we should look at different options? I would love to carry our child but I'm tired of the disappointment each time we test," Gemma says once she's calmed down, looking at her husband as she thinks of what they should do.

"I don't know, I don't exactly want a stranger carrying our child you know?" Michal says, worrying his lip between his teeth.

It's as he says that that an idea comes to Gemma. "Babe, Harry's a carrier! He can get pregnant, and you know how much of a health nut he is, he would be absolutely perfect to carry our baby," Gemma rushes out, getting excited at the idea of it all.

Michal laughs and places a hand on her shoulder. "As much as I would love to jump into this we have to talk to him first! I mean, this will be a huge commitment that he'd be making. How about I clean this up and you go call him and see if he would like to come over for dinner?" Michal suggests while waving his hand towards the pregnancy tests and boxes. Gemma nods, leaving the room and texting her brother.

It doesn't take long for Harry to agree to come over as there's nothing he loves more than to go be with his family. He tells her that he'll be over around 4. Gemma and Michal spend the rest of the time cleaning and preparing dinner, making salmon, sweet potatoes, and a side salad. By the time four rolls around, Gemma is a bundle of nerves, just hoping that her brother would be open to doing this for her as she knows it's a huge favor to ask.

At exactly four they hear a knock on their door, Harry always being punctual. Gemma wipes her hands on her dishcloth before going and opening the door. "Hey H! It's so good to see you," Gemma says, pulling Harry into a warm hug.

"Hiii Gems, it's good to see you too, missed you," Harry said, squeezing Gemma just as tightly.

"I missed you too! Come in, we have so much to talk about," Gemma says, closing the door behind him

"Hey there Harry! Good to see you again," Michal said, pulling him into a close hug as well. Harry giggled and hugged back, taking off his shoes and making himself comfortable on the couch.

"How have you two been? It's been a while!" Harry says, tucking his feet under himself.

"We've been alright! Just staying busy with work mostly. How have you been popstar?" Gemma asks, nudging his shoulder.