Playdates

A prompt a lovely reader gave me. I did make the ages a bit older that what was in the prompt just because I wanted more interaction, hope you all enjoy!

Louis sipped the last of his tea while he eyed the clock. It was 8am, and he knew Harry's natural body clock would be waking him up any moment now. Louis put the mug in the sink and made his way upstairs, already hearing the familiar babbling of his baby. 

Louis and Harry had been in a romantic relationship for years now, but they also had decided to be in an ageplay relationship as it was something Harry desperately needed in order to deal with some past trauma. Harry was a young age, only around one year old when in his headspace. When they first started he was in an older headspace until they found that it wasn't enough for him all the time. Sometimes they can get by with him being around 2 to 3, but if he really needs a break then he goes in his usually year old headspace, sometimes younger. 

Today Louis was excited. It was the first time that Harry and fellow little Luke would be having a playdate. Louis had recently met his daddy, Ashton, and they had hit it off instantly. Louis found out that Luke was only around 6 to 8 months of age when he was little, and he thought that Luke and Harry would have lots of fun together since they were both just little and it's been a while since Harry has made any new little friends. 

Louis entered the nursery and couldn't help the fond look that immediately made its way onto his face. Harry was laying with his face down on the bed, kneeling so his bottom was in the air. He was sleepily rubbing his face in the fabric of his blankie, on the verge of waking up. 

Louis quietly made his way over to the boy and rubbed his back, causing the boy to stir. "Good morning baby, time to open those pretty eyes and start the day!" Louis said gently, patting his bum.

"Mmmm, dada," Harry mumbled, opening his eyes for a second before shutting them and turning to face the other way. 

"Come on bubs, up we go darling," Louis said with a chuckle. He gently pulled the boy out of his crib and into his arms. The boy of course whined and put up a fuss about it, but was also happy to be in his daddy's arms. "Remember what we're doing today sweetheart?" Louis asks as he lays the boy down on the changing table and makes quick work changing Harrys nappy. 

Harry rubbed his eyes and frowned slightly as he thought. "Uhm, we go pway? Pway wif Wu-Lu-Wuke?" Harry asks, trying to make out his name in his head.

"Close baby, we're playing with Luke today! Are you excited to meet him?!" Louis asks excitedly, giving Harrys tummy a tickle. Harry squirmed and giggled but nodded his head. 

"Yeah! wanna pway with Lukey! So 'cited!" Harry says, reaching up for his daddy. He bounced excitedly in his arms as Louis looked through the closet for an outfit for Harry for the day.

"What do you think of this outfit baby?" Louis asks, pulling out an outfit he's been waiting to put Harry in, but the weather hasn't been in his favor. Louis made sure to check the weather for the day before deciding today was the perfect day to break out the outfit.