Sick baby- Little Love pt. 4

Another part to the little love series! Many people have expressed love for this little series and I recently found a prompt that included wanting another part to this, so here we are! Enjoy!

The thing Louis quickly had realized with having a little of his own, is that structure was important. Being able to be little whenever need be was essential to the health and well-being of the pair of them. Louis thrived being a daddy, and Harry thrived being his baby.

So when Louis had to leave for a couple of days for work and left Harry by himself, he knew it probably wouldn't have ended well. Louis being the good daddy he is, constantly checked on Harry throughout the time he was gone, but that would of course not be enough. The second he had returned home Harry just about crumbled into a puddle of tears on the spot. He begged Louis to never leave him alone like that again, and went down with barely any coaxing.

Harry had been down since, not coming up at all and that had been over a week ago. To say Louis was not shocked when he noticed Harry started acting off would be an understatement.

It had started with just hearing a light cough from Harry a couple days ago, only getting an 'I'm okay daddy' when Louis asked him if he was alright. Then, yesterday Louis noticed Harrys nose had been a bit stuffed and was running. Harry just whined and turned his head away each time Louis asked him to blow his nose in a tissue.

And that lead them to today, when everything finally peaked. Louis had been sleeping in their bed, Harry sleeping in his crib in his nursery. Louis woke up to the sound of loud crying over the baby monitor, instantly jolted awake. Louis rubbed his sleepy eyes and looked at the time, noticing it was about two in the morning. He then looked at the baby monitor, the video showing Harry sat up in his crib, clutching his comfort blankie in his hands while crying for his daddy.

Louis wasted no more time, quickly getting out of bed and making his way into Harrys room, turning on the soft light that they had chosen for the nursery.

"What's the matter my little love?" Louis coos, going up to the crib where Harry was in his footie pajamas, his paci clipped to it

"What's the matter my little love?" Louis coos, going up to the crib where Harry was in his footie pajamas, his paci clipped to it. All Harry did was look up at Louis with big teary eyes, reaching out for Louis. The daddy didn't hesitate to pick up the boy, the smell of poo immediately hitting him but figured he could calm his baby down a bit before changing him. "Have a dirty bum? Is that the issues darling?" Louis asks in a gentle voice, petting Harrys curls.

"Da," Harry whimpered, Louis frowning when he heard how little Harry sounded. Typically Harry would be a bit more little in the mornings, but he didn't really expect him to seem this little. Louis moved away slightly to look at Harry, only then noticing how flushed his cheeks looked and noticing how warm his body felt.

 Louis moved away slightly to look at Harry, only then noticing how flushed his cheeks looked and noticing how warm his body felt