Owies

Seriously, I really hope you guys know your support is everything to me. I love you all, and I appreciate all the love you give me. This is another prompt I received and I was very excited to write it, enjoy!

"Boooo!! We playin' footie come out!" Harry yells from his spot outside, looking into the open patio door with a hand on his hip. He had been on a bit of a sassy streak recently, and in his opinion Louis was taking far too long. 

"I'm coming bubba, just pipe down!" Louis said while putting his shoes on

"I'm coming bubba, just pipe down!" Louis said while putting his shoes on. They had promised Harry as soon as the weather was nice enough they'd play outside with him as they had recently been hit with a bout of stormy London weather. They had finally gotten a sunny day, and Harry was not going to waste it that's for sure. 

Harry was developmentally behind, a rare brain defect that was only noticed at birth. Because of it, he was not at the height of a normal 20 year old nor was he at the same mentality, having more of a child like mindset. He had just started potty training and was now in pull ups but keeping dry was still a struggle. He overall needed help in most aspects of life but Anne and the boys love him dearly and would do anything for the boy. 

"Took ages! You be on my team Boo!" Harry giggled, running to the other side of the lawn. Louis rolled his eyes, figuring he would end up being on Harrys team. When it was him and Harry against the other three lads they always let the two win, Harry would always cry if they got too competitive. 

"Let's do this!" Niall said, dropping the football on the ground. Without hesitation Louis started kicking the ball down the long yard towards the goal post, Harry running behind him giggling. 

"Here's the ball H!" Louis yelled while gently kicking the ball in his direction. Zayn pretended like he was going to block the boy but let Harry get it who squealed loudly as soon as the ball was in his possession. He kicked the ball as quick as his clumsy feet would let him, the boys chasing him closely from behind. He approached the goal slowly, concentrating on aiming just right before kicking it in the goal, Niall making a dramatic leap in the air to 'block' the ball. 

"Boo I got the ball in, did you see?!" Harry squealed running into Louis' arms and jumping excitedly. 

"I did bubba! Good job!! That's a point for the cool ones, zero for the losers!" Louis said playfully, the other three rolling their eyes. 

"Boo don't be mean, you guys aren't losers!" Harry said, cuddling up to the closest boy which was Liam. 

"Thank you bubs, at least someone's nice to us," Zayn said while rubbing Harrys back and teasingly glaring at Louis.  

The game continued on until the boys were tied 4-4. They had decided to play one more round to break the tie, but of course they all knew that they would let Harry and Louis win. 

Liam started off with the ball and was on his way to the goal until Louis swooped in and stole it from him, him and Harry running down the yard. 

"Here Hazza!" Louis yelled, kicking the ball a little harder than he intended in Harrys direction. The ball went right past the boy who stopped himself and turned in the direction of the ball.