The Last Dance

Know Thy enemySeason 2 episode 17

Know Thy enemy
Season 2 episode 17

Katherine woke up and turned her head to see a man chanting. With Alaric sitting in the chair.

She slowly sat up as she saw a glass with blood in it. She looked around seeing the man with his hands around the head as he was chanting.

The man finally stop chanting. He backed away from Alaric as Alaric pulled the needle out his arm.

Alaric stood up and turned to Katherine as she slowly stood up.

"Alaric?"

Katherine vamp sped to the door and opened trying to escape on to be slam into a invisible wall.

Alaric walked over to Katherine.

"Zdravei, Katerina."

Katherine slightly whimpered as "Alaric" supped Katherines face with his hands.

"I have miss you."

"Klaus."

Alaric smiles.

•••

The last dance
Season 2 episode 18

Alaric/Klaus opened the closet door and looks at them shirts trying to choose.

"Oh! Who is this guy, safari sam?" He pulls two out and shows Katherine. "Okay. Bad?" Putting one shirt to his chest. "Or badder?" He puts the other to his chest showing her.

"The dark colors suit you better." Katherine says with an annoying tone.

"Oh, thank you, honey. Okay pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatore's possession, correct?" Klaus asks.

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house." Katherine tells him

"Ok, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Ohh, that guy is a buzz kill."

"Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna." Katherine reminds him

"Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?"

"That's it." She answers quickly

Alaric/Klaus touches her and she gasp. "Oh, so jumpy."