The Birthday

A women comes out her house calling out for her dog

A women comes out her house calling out for her dog. "Rudy!" She uses her fingers and whistles trying to get the dog attention. "Rudy! Come one. It's too hot to make me come looking for you."

She bends down and grabs a toy. She stands up and turns around to see Klaus and Natalie standing there. Klaus speaks to her on her horrible American accent.

"I am so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you."

Natalie was having a hard time holding her laugh in when she heard Klaus talk.

"Can I help you?" The women asks

"Yeah, my, uh, my car ran out of gas a couple miles back. I feel like I've been walking forever. Yours is the first house I'd come to, so I was just hoping I could use your phone."

"Don't you guys have a cell phone?"

Natalie pulled hers out her pocket. And tried to turn it on to show her it dead. "Mines dead. And I told my boyfriend here to charge our phones before we left."

"Look, we promise we aren't serial killers. I just want to use your phone."

She sighs. "Sure."

Klaus starts to walk forward. "So... can we come in?"

"No. I'll get the phone and I'll bring it out to you."

Natalie sighed as she knew Klaus was getting impatient. He speaks in his normal voice.

Klaus switches back to his natural accent. "I thought you country folk were supposed to be more trusting."

"I'm from Florida." The blonde says with sass

"Well, that explains it." Klaus grabs her by the neck and compels her. "Now show me a little southern hospitality... sweat pea."

Natalie rolled her eyes. "You didn't have to call her that."

Klaus laughs and wraps his arms around her waist. "No need to be jealous love. I only need you."

They walk to the house and enter it hearing another women talking.

"I bet you a hundred dollars that dog ran off to a house with air conditioning." She turn around to see Klaus holding the blonde. "What's going on?"

"Please don't be alarmed. I'm told Ray Sutton lives here." He says while holding the blonde by her neck

"He's almost never here. He's on the road mostly."

He walks further in the house. "But I expect he makes it home... once a month." The dark haired women doesn't say anything. "That's what I thought. Where is he now? If I have to make you tell me, it's going to be infinitely more painful for you."

"Can you just tell him where Ray is and you won't die." Natalie just sighs as she sees the girl tries to run.

The dark haired girl opens the door to see Stefan standing.