Epilouge

5 years later

Natalie and Klaus were married. They were together for 2 years and now are married for 3. Lawren and Aaliyah are 5. The two were opposites but also trouble makers. They were both practicing magic with the help of Bonnie and Natalie.

They had 2 more kids twins. Gracelyn Hope Mikaelson and Aiden Joseph Mikaelsons. Both were tribrids after there mom. They were gonna try and keep them from dying and keeping there wolf dormant. They were 2 years old.

When they came off vacation 5 years ago them moved from mystic falls. So they moved across the ocean. They now lived in London and they were happy with it.

Natalie was currently 6 months pregnant. They didn't know the gender so they were having a gender reveal/baby shower.

Natalie had on a short white off the shoulder dress and she had her slides on. Klaus had on a blue button down shirt with jeans. He wanted another boy since he and Aiden were out numbered.

Rebekah and Caroline had the backyard decorated perfectly. With blue and pink decorations everywhere.

Natalie was sitting in the chair they had for her with her hand resting in her belly and eating the chocolate covered strawberries.

"Natalie. You're not supposed to eat that!" Caroline scolded. "Those are for the guest. I get that your pregnant but no more."

Natalie looked at Caroline. She grabbed another one and started eating it. "We'll it's not my fault my baby wants strawberries."

Caroline moved the strawberries away from her. Natalie huffed. She got up struggling a little and walked into the kitchen.

She smelled the food and looked around. She saw sandwiches and had to have them. She grabbed a plate and put some on the plate.

"What are you doing? You're supposed to be sitting down." Klaus says scaring her.

She jumps and drops her plate. She stares at the plate with tears in her eyes and looked at Klaus. "You made me drop my plate. And Caroline took my strawberries and you guys are being mean." She says crying.

Klaus sighs. He hugs her softly and rubs her back. "I'm sorry love. I'll get you some more strawberries and sandwiches."

She nods and wipes her tears. "Thank you." She kisses his cheek and goes back to sit down.

After a few Klaus came out with her plate. He kissed her forehead and handed her the plate. "Do you need anything else love?"

"No. Thank you Nik. I love you. But can you sit by me you've been gone all morning and I want to talk to my husband.

"I love you too love. And of course." He says. He sits next to her and put her feet in his lap. He starts to message them knowing her feet have been hurting.

✨✨✨

The gender reveal/baby shower finally began. Rebekah and Caroline had the guest eat first so now Natalie was opening gifts. If it was a boy she would keep the gifts but a girl she would give them to those who needed it and vise versa.

First up was Kol and Valerie with the gifts. They handed it to her. She opened it to see baby boy clothes. She smiled at how small they were. They also got some baby necessities.

Kol and Valerie were married. For 4 years now. They had an adopted daughter. Who was 7. They knew if they wanted biological kids Natalie had the spell for it. But they were content for right now.

"Thank you guys! Come I need a hug." She says holding her arms open.

They laughed and hugged her. Next was Finn and Carmen. They had handed her a 3 boxes and a bag. She opens the big box to see a baby swing. Which she really wanted but Nik didn't want to get it.