Bonus chapter 1

Natalie meeting Maddie.

Natalie was at the Gilbert's residence hanging with Jenna. She was 3 months pregnant with her and Klaus child. They were watching watching Brooklyn 99 and eating snacks. Well Natalie was Jenna was smiling hard at her phone.

Natalie looked over to her. "What are you smiling at?"

Jenna put her phone down quickly. "Nothing. Let's continue watching the show."

Natalie looked at her and then turned back to the tv. Brooklyn 99 was a good show she found it funny. She was reciting Jake when Jenna got up to use the bathroom.

"Cool cool cool cool cool cool cool no doubt no doubt no doubt no doubt" Natalie said.

She saw that Jenna left her phone. She didn't want to be that person... but she was going to today. She opened Jenna phone and went to the recent message

Maddie😊❤️

She looked at the message name confused. Who was Maddie? Was this the person who was making your bestfriend happy?

You decided to invite her over. Texting the number you sent it. Maddie was replying back fast saying she was on her way. Quickly deleting the messages you put her phone down and went back to the show.

Few minutes later.

Jenna was confused. "Who's that."

"Delivery. I ordered wings I'm craving." Natalie said getting up. She rubbed her stomach as she walked to the door. She opened it and saw a beautiful girl with black hair and a beautiful smile.

"Wow. Jenna has taste." You say looking at Maddie.

She laughs. "You must be Natalie. Jenna's told me wonderful things about her wifey."

"Oh you know about me. Come on I want to learn about you." You grab her hand. "Oh wow you have some power." Natalie says.

"So do you. Your something as well too." Maddie says.

"Wolf as well. Get it from my dad." She tells her. You both sit on the couch.

"When did you and Jenna meet?" She asks.

"7 months ago ." Maddie looks down at Natalie stomach. "Congrats on the baby."

Natalie smiles. "Thanks I'm 3 months."

Maddie smiles. "You look beautiful by the way. Your glowing."

"Thank you. But you are beautiful as well! I love your hair."

Jenna finally comes out the back. "Natalie are you okay?!" She walks into the living room to see you and Maddie sitting on the couch."

"What are you doing here?" Jenna asks.

"You texted me to come over." Maddie says confused.

"No I didn't." Jenna looks at Natalie. "Really?"

"I couldn't help it! You were smiling and I had to meet the person who was putting it there. Plus I love her already!"

"Of course you do." Jenna says going into the kitchen to let the two talk.

____________________________________

So I started watching Marvel😛. I'm watching it in the timeline order that Disney plus have. Let me know if I'm watching wrong 😅!!! I want to watch them right.

Also don't ask why I'm watching so late🫠. The only ones I've seen are black panthern, spider man with Andrew Garfield and Toby Maguire, And Antman.

I've just watched CA:TFA and iron man. I'm on captain marvel right now. Ik Ik captain marvel comes before iron man on Disney plus but I wanted to skip it but I went back and I'm watching it. I've also seen half of civil war.