Family time

Everyone was woke dressed and in the lobby

Everyone was woke dressed and in the lobby. Natalie was excited as she had the whole day planned. Breakfast, waterpark, a night picnic and then they can take they asses to bed.

"Okay. Is everyone ready? You're not forgetting anything right? If you are then too bad because we're not coming back and we're damn sure not turning around." Natalie says.

"Yes mom." Everyone answers expect the babies and Alyssa.

Natalie rolls her eyes. "I'm just trying to make sure. Soon as we pass these hotel doors the day starts."

They all nod. Natalie walks behind them with the stroller she's pushing.

•••

They made it to breakfast. They were at 2 different tables that were close. Rebekah, Daniel, Elijah, Amoura, Finn and Carmen at one. Natalie, Klaus, Kol, Valerie, Caroline, Alyssa, Bonnie, Jeremy and the babies at the other.

They had already put there orders in they were just talking until the food arrived. "So Caroline... how are you two?"

"We're good. She makes me happy. And she knows how to deal with bossy ways." Caroline answers.

Alyssa smiles and kisses Caroline cheek. "In ways you they don't want to know." She whispers.

The vampires gag while Natalie laughs. Bonnie and Jeremy are clueless and glad they are.

"Oh my god! Y'all act like y'all so innocent." Natalie says while laughing.

"We're not but we don't want to discuss that." Kol says disgusted.

She laughs and engages in a conversation with Bonnie. "So cousin. Found anyone?" She asks nudging her shoulder.

Bonnie slaps her arm. "No so stop asking. I'm living great right now. I've been getting better at my magic maybe I'll be as good as you."

"Maybe. But your already good. You just need to know how to not use to much of your energy while doing magic." Natalie tells her.

Bonnie nods. "I know. I've been practicing on that to. But enough about me. How are you and Klaus?"

Natalie smiles. "We're perfect. He actually sits and watches movie and shows with me. He listens to me rant about my shows and books I read. We're actually reading a book together. He's so good with the kids. Now I do things for him. He's always so tense so I give him massages and let him talk. We have a lot of relaxing days so we take turns taking care of each other."

Bonnie smiles at her cousin happiness. "I'm glad you found You're person."

Natalie kisses Bonnie temple. "Your person is coming bon-bon. Just wait a little while longer. You're going to be happy and I won't let no one take that away from you."