Bestfriend Day

Natalie woke up close 6:00 it was the first day of senior year for Bonnie and Natalie

Natalie woke up close 6:00 it was the first day of senior year for Bonnie and Natalie. Natalie decided to do online and in person for her last year.

She stretched and got out of bed putting her slides on. She heads to Bonnie room. She opens to see her still sleep.

She walks over to the bed and rips the cover off her cousin. Bonnie groaned as she felt the coldness in the air touch her body.

"Really Natalie! You couldn't have done that in a nicer way?" Bonnie says mad

Natalie grins. "Nope. I know you wouldn't wake up if I tried in a nicer way."

Bonnie gets up and makes her way into her bathroom slamming the door behind her.

"You love me!" Natalie yells

"Fuck off!" Bonnie yells back

Natalie laughs and walks out going back to hers. She gets back into bed and gets on her phone. Her first class didn't start until 8:00 so she had nothing to do. Sighing she puts her phone down and tries to go back to sleep.

Barely 5 minutes her phone rings. She sees the caller is Klaus. She answers the phone.

"Good morning, love." He greets

"Good morning Nik. How's the hybrid making going?" She says while moving to lay in her back.

"Fantastic. Your way works a lot better than mine." He says smiling

"I told you. I'm always right."

He laughs. "It seems you are. I'll have to listen to you more often."

She nodded even though he couldn't see her. "Of course you will. I mean you have a smart soulmate after."

"Indeed I do. Listen love I'll call you later. I have something I need to do."

"Okay. I'll talk to you later then."

"Bye love." He hangs up. Natalie puts her phone on the charger and goes back to sleep.

✨✨✨

Natalie sighed happily as it was her last class of the day. She decided this time she was doing all morning classes so she wouldn't have to do anything in the afternoon.

It was currently 1:30. She was still in pajamas. She closed her laptop and got out of bed. She had already did the usual things she needed to do.

She just needed to do her hair and change her clothes. She went into the closet and grabbed an outfit. She stripped from her pjs and changed. She grabbed some black heeled boots and put them on.

She went into the bathroom and fixed her hair. Not wanting to do much to it. She check to see if she was decent and left.

She grabbed her purse and put her phone in it. She walked into the kitchen and grabbed the picnic basket that she set up while class was going on. She walked into the living and grabbed her keys and the blanket and left the house. Making her way to the Gilbert residence.