Our Town

A/n: long chapter!! Enjoy🙃

Natalie groans as the sun shines in her face. She gets up and off the bed. She falls back as her legs are a little weak. She sighs before getting back up and leaving the room.

She walks around until she sees a set of stairs. She walks down then slowly and sees the living room.

She sees Klaus sitting down drinking. "Gosh you're drinking and it's only morning."

He sat the drink down and looked at her and he open his arms and she sits in his lap and puts her head in his chest. He rest his chin on her head.

"Are you okay?" She asks.

He sighs. "No. Stefan took them. I was going to wake them up today and he took them.

✨✨✨

Natalie was now in the kitchen eating. Klaus was sitting next to her on his phone talking to Rebekah.

She found out Caroline didn't go to school. Elena and Bonnie were on there way over. "Well time to see the birthday girl. I just have to grab cares gift. She's been having her eyes on this jeep for years and why not get it for her."

Klaus hangs up the phone. "I'll take you to pick it up."

They both got up and Klaus grabbed his keys and jacket. He took Natalie ones and helped her put it on.

They walked out the mansion and into Klaus car. He opened her door and helped her in. She smiled. He shut it and jogged to his side and got in. He started the car and made their way to the dealership.

•••

Klaus arrived at the dealership. He parked in front the building.

"I'll see you later Nik."

"See you later love."

She gives him a quick kiss and gets out the car. She walks to the building and Klaus pulls off.

She walks inside the building and goes to the front desk.

"Hi. Im here to pick up a black jeep wangler under the name Caroline Forbes."

"Okay. Give me a second." Natalie stands their awkwardly waiting in the worker.

"Okay I just need you to sign some papers and its all yours."

"Okay, thanks."

She hands Natalie some papers and pin. She stands to the side and quickly signs Caroline name in the blanks.

She walks back to the desk and hands her the papers.

"Oh wow that was quick."

Natalie chuckles. "Yea its a birthday present for someone."