Harley's Day

I only wrote this because I felt bad for forgetting Harley so here you go! Also nothing to do with the plot of vampire diaries! ENJOY!

Natalie was going to take Harley out for the day. She was already done with her online class. She was already dress she just had to pack some things for Harley. She was going to ask Jenna to come with her today.

She didn't mind hanging with Jenna for the second day. And this was good because Jenna didn't know about Harley. She also going to pick up Caroline and Jeremy as well. Well she was gonna she to sneak Caroline and Jeremy as it was a school day.

She already called and said that Bonnie wasn't coming in today.

She got both her and Harley bag ready. Harleys filled with dog food, water, leash, and toys. Her bag contains snacks, water, and other things.

She went to put these things in the trunk of her car. She went back inside and grabbed Harley.

"Bonnie let's go!"

Bonnie came running down the stairs. "I'm ready."

They both left the house and got into Natalie's car. She gave Harley to Bonnie and made there way to Jenna.

✨✨✨

Natalie and bonnie pulled up at the gilbert residence. She got out and left bonnie and harley in the car.

She walked up to the door and knocked. Jenna opened the door. "Nat? What are you doing here? Don't tell me you miss me already!"

"Well duh but I was wondering if you want to hang out Again. It'll be me, you, care, bon-bon, and jer."

"Sure let me get ready."

She ran up stairs and quickly got ready. After a few minutes she was standing in front of Natalie.

"Alright let's go get the other two."

She both got in the car. Well Bonnie got into the back with Harley. When Jenna saw her she squealed. She hit Natalie in the arm.

"Ow!"

"I'm sorry! But you didn't tell me you had a dog! And that she so cute!" Jenna reached for Harley and Bonnie gave Jenna Harley. They made their way to the school.

✨✨✨

They arrived at the school. Jenna and Natalie got out.

"Lock the doors."

Bonnie nodded.

The two adults made their way into school and to the office. The desk lady looked up as they entered.