Before Sunset

Natalie, Rebekah, and Caroline were in the school

Natalie, Rebekah, and Caroline were in the school. Klaus was at home with the girls. When she left they were still curled up to Klaus sleeping. Natalie was with Rebekah as they heard Caroline footsteps coming.

Caroline walks into the gym to see Natalie and Rebekah already cleaning up.

"Where's Matt?" Caroline asks:

"He bailed. Got called into work last minute." Rebekah says while picking up trashing.

"Are you kidding me? So it's just us 3?"

"Yes and you're late. Clean up committee started at 8:00." Rebekah tell her

Caroline checks her phone. "It's like 8:02."

"Exactly. I managed to turn up on time and I didn't even get to attend the dance that I organized."

Rebekah goes and throw the trash out the recycling bin. Natalie zoned out on there conversation. She wanted to be at home with her boyfriend and kids.

She zones back in when she hears a banging. She speeds and see Alaric about to stab Rebekah.

Caroline quickly moves Alaric against the lockers. They both stake him with the white oak stake. They look at each other as he takes it out.

Caroline grabs Natalie as she's closer to her and runs. She goes to her car and tries to open the door but drops the keys as Alaric is behind her.

He grabs her head and snaps her neck letting her drop to the ground. He turns to Natalie with a smirk. He goes to speed to her but stops.

"Invisique."

Alaric stands there looking around. He looks back at Caroline body to see it gone.

He groans and rushes back into the building to come up with a different plan.

Natalie grunts as she holds Caroline body. Keeping them invisible just in case she quickly opens caroline doors and put her in the back seat. She gets in the driver seat. She starts the engine and drives off.

✨✨✨

She stops the car and parks it getting out. She gets Caroline from out the backseat and makes her way into the mansion.

"Nik!"

He speeds down and sees Caroline in Natalie arms. "What happened?"

"Alaric. He's still alive he almost killed Rebekah. He tried to get me and Caroline but I made us invisible and got us out of there." She explains

"And where was he?" Klaus asks.

"The school. Where's Rebekah? Is she here?"

Klaus pointed up stairs. She nods and puts caroline of one of the couches. Both of their heads jerk as they hear glass shattering.