As I Lay Dying

Klaus woke up to feel something laying on his chest

Klaus woke up to feel something laying on his chest. He sat up slightly and looked down to Natalie cuddled up to his side as her head rested on his chest.

Coming back to reality as Elijah threw clothes at him. "You've been busy."

He exhales. "That was amazing."

He gently shakes Natalie to wake her up. "Love, you have to wake up."

She waves her hand at him gesturing to leave her alone. He sighs.

"You might want to put clothes on love or Elijah and I will see you naked."

She sprung up to see a cover placed on top of her naked body. She groaned. She gets up at wraps the cover around her. Elijah hands her bag with some of her clothes . She turns around to face Klaus to see he is naked. She quickly turns around as she hears Klaus laugh.

"I'm going change."

Walk a couple feet away she goes behind a tree and put her clothes. Tying her shoe laces she walks back to the brothers as Klaus is putting his pants on.

"How long has it been?" Klaus asks

"Almost 2 days. Full moon came and went. You remained a wolf." Elijah tells him.

"I can change at will, then. It's good to know. I remember every single kill." Klaus says

"Yes, I've been cleaning up your little mess along the way." Elijah says annoyed

"Just like old times, brother." Klaus says while smirking

"You've had your fun. I believe we have a bargain." Hey says while handing him socks and shoes

"That's right. Now, what was it again?" Klaus bends down and puts his shoes on. "Oh yeah. Wait. I remember. That's it. You wish to be reunited with our family."

"You gave me your word, Niklaus." Elijah said annoyed with his brother

"What kind of brother would break his bond? Even though you did try to kill me." Klaus finished putting on his shirt.

"I could have. But I didn't." Elijah holds his jacket out for him.

"Now no one can. Not even you." He turns and face Elijah. "Relax Elijah. All is forgiven."

"I can kill you. I should kill you but I'm to pretty to die." Natalie mutters

"Where are they?" Elijah asks

"You need to lighten up. I'll bring them to you soon enough." He pats Elijah shoulder

Klaus walks over to Natalie and holds his hand out for her to take. She walk off as Elijah watches them.