Disturbing Behavior

Klaus was laying on the red seat as Stefan was sitting in a chair drinking champagne

Klaus was laying on the red seat as Stefan was sitting in a chair drinking champagne. While Rebekah was trying in dresses. Natalie was finally able to seek Klaus out so she channeled him. He was able to see her.

"There has to be more to this dress." Rebekah says still in the dressing room.

"There's not." Klaus says annoyed

Both Rebekah comes out the dressing room.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then."

Natalie looks at Rebekah.

Klaus laughs at the her face. "Natalie is very offended by your comment."

"Except for Natalie. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers." Rebekah tells them

"You wore trousers so women could wear nothing." Klaus answers

"And what is this music? It sound ms like a cable car accident." She asks with disgust

"It's dance music." Stefan tells her

She raises an eyebrow. "You dance to this."

"Mm-hmm."

"No. I listen to 90's and 2000's. Or some R&B or Hip hop." She tells Klaus.

"Are we done?" Klaus asks Rebekah

"And Why are you so grumpy?"

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it. Also, my soulmate mother who's supposed to be helping us is a power greedy bitch."

"I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years. And we'll get her back. I can't wait to meet her." She turns to Stefan. "So what do you think?"

She does a little spin.

"I like it." Stefan says

She just looks at Stefan.

"What? I said I liked it."

"I can always tell when you're lying Stefan." She walks back into the dressing room.

"Nice one, good work." Klaus says sarcastically

"You're the one that pulled the dagger out of her." Stefan fires back

"I heard that." Rebekah says

Stefan sighs and starts to get up. "Alright. I'm going to get some fresh air."

Klaus doesn't answer him and pour some more champagne. Natalie goes and lay down and put her head on his stomach. She takes the champagne glass away from him as he finishes pouring it.

She drinks some and hands it back to him. "Stefan is hiding something. I don't know what but he's definitely hiding something."

Klaus starts to play with her hair. "You think so I haven't noticed I just thought it was him grieving over Elena."