The Murder of One

Klaus and Natalie quickly caught up with Finn

"Hello Finn." Klaus greeted.

Finn rolls his eyes. "Hello Niklaus."

Natalie smiles. "Hi Finn."

Finn smiles at Natalie. "Hi Natalie."

Finn speaks to Klaus. "I have nothing to say to you."

"Well I'm not here to chat. I will ask you one time though, where's our mother?" Klaus says.

"Gone to find another way to end our abominable lives." He turns his head to Klaus. "And when she does, I will sacrifice myself all over again."

"Where's Carmen?" Natalie asks

"She went back to mystic falls." He looks confused. "I thought she told you?"

Natalie shakes her head no.

"How unfortunate I found you. I require your assistance." Klaus says

"I have no wish to help you. Only to see you dead." Finn tells him.

Klaus shrugs. "Well, that's the thing. You see, you won't be able to see me dead because if I die, then you die, so wish unfulfilled."

"Oh bother someone else with your hollow charms Niklaus." Finn says annoyed.

"No he just find bothering you fun. He gets really annoying sometimes."

Klaus rolls his eyes at her and Finn gives a small smile.

"Why when I can bother my big brother. I need you to accompany me back to mystic falls. I have a witch there who can help undo Esther's spell that linked us together."

"I have no wish to be unlinked!" Finn says angrily.

Klaus stops in front of Finn, stopping him. "Again with the wishes. Let me rephrase- you will come back with me or I will put you back in that coffin in which you rotted for 900 years"

"What happens to one happens to all. You may not feel the effects of the dagger, but you'd lose your precious Rebekah."

"Wouldn't be the first time."

Natalie clears her throat. "Okay one no one is getting dagger cause I hid them. Two Finn if you come I'll let you see a certain someone."

Finn shakes his head. He walks away then speeds down an alley being stopped by Rebekah.

"Let not make this any worse than it has to be, darling brother." Rebekah tells him.