Chapter 0

"Well, it seems like the Reactor is not going to eat through it's material like a Termite colony." A man with white and black hair wiped the sweat off his brows as he checked a chest for it's contents.

He nodded to himself and took off the Hazmat Suit after leaving his Nuclear Reactor chamber. Underneath the suit, he wore black pants, black long sleeve polo with a white tie, and over said polo is a white coat.

His name is Haise, rather. His nickname to himself for his username is long.

After all, naming yourself after your biggest idol is a cringe way of creating a username, but he isn't one to judge.

"Alright, weekly inventory check" He then stood in front of a terminal, which connected all of his resources for convenience and simple organization.

"Hm, I'm running out of iron... Again, I suppose it's time to harvest some more from my Iron Farm" He closed the terminal and stepped on a white block a few steps away to his right and instantly teleported above ground.

His house is rather simple for a man that lived countless days and survived countless nights. His compound is a simple three storey modern house, using Quartz as the frame, Birch for flooring, and grey terracotta for aesthetic.

The first floor is where his Dining room is, an entertainment center, a garage, and a direct path for his pool. The second floor is his Bedroom, a guest room, two bathrooms, and a balcony. While the third floor is a simple room, with his enchantment and potion brewing area in the same area. It however is connected to the balcony on the side via another balcony and has a sunroof.

He walks outside, his land size is a nine by nine with a chunk for reference and inside his built land, is an Iron Farm that uses a mod to have an Iron Golem Spawner. A medium sized Barn where he keeps his animals, of course the pool, and a stable for his horse.

One might say it has more space to build more farms, which is correct. But he has them underground. In fact, he has an underground system that houses his other builds and stations. A floor for Immersive Engineering, another for Tinker's Construct, another for Mekanism and many more.

However, to the far left side of his compound is an arrangement of Create Machinery as it was more Aesthetic friendly to be outside. Especially the windmill, he loved how he made the windmill and watermill.

But enough of that, the only weird part of his compound is the walls he decided to build. Which were designed to be as medieval as it can be.

After finishing his task, he decided it was time for rest. The man behind the screen yawned and stretched, for his body is sore for sitting in place for hours as the day was Saturday, which means. No classes. So he played all night until eight in the morning. Absolute gamer moment right there.

His real name is Gabriel, a typical Gamer that enjoys spending his alone time playing games, and if not. Would literally just read a book and or a random fanfiction in the internet.

He has medium length hair, that slightly waves. Brown eyes and wears glasses. And while he is an introvert, he has an athletic body. It is a surprise to his family he has maintained an athletic physique with his normal routine.

Once again, he yawned as he laid on his bed. He thought that, it must be nice to live in a world like that. Where you are only limited by your own imagination, and the world can be molded by your hands with ease. He smiled at the thought, thinking that it would be ridiculous as it is only a game. Reality will always haunt you and in time, it will reach you.

"Man, how childish of me to think like that. Heh, I suppose dreaming is always acceptable." He took off his glasses, and placed it on his bedside table. Soon after, sleep took hold.