Chapter 15

Haise Pov

"Well, that was a doozy." I chuckled as I watched the humiliated Hero retreat. Not just because I handed his ass to him, but Liliana decided to ruin my test run by appearing. Which in turn, scared the shit out of him, seeing the Fourth Born Daughter of The Demon Lord is literally his opponent's wife.

"So this is what you meant by Sapphirette being jealous, for not coming." She eyed my Mk VII Iron Man Armor.

"Well, she was curious about my world's machines." I replied nonchalantly. Making her giggle.

"That is true, but how are you going to take it off?" Ah right, I need to get home for that. And I feel like showing off a bit more.

"Yeah, let's go home for that." I replied, not giving her a warning as I scooped her up, and flew towards the others.

"Let's go home everyone, and bring the Cupid too. It will leave a bad taste in my mouth if we just leave her here unconscious." I told them. Deonora nodded, transformed, and allowed everyone else to ride on her back, while Grey lugged the unconscious Cupid like a sack of potatoes.

A couple of hours later, thanks to my Speed, which took Deonora by surprise with how bulky looking MK VII is.

I can seem everyone else inside my compound, completely oblivious to what's about to happen. Hehe, I wonder how would Sapphirette react to this.

I signalled Deonora to go first, to which she nodded and flew down. Of course I still held Liliana, who clung on to me tightly even though she can fly herself.

When I saw Deonora transform back to her Humanoid form, I took that as a signal and slowly made my descent.

The sounds of my thrusters reaching their ears, all made them look around in confusion, until Deonora sighed and looked up. That's something we're all going to work with. Just because all of you are strong, doesn't mean you don't look up.

Their eyes bulged at the sight of me. My Armor glistening in the sunlight, while Liliana seems to bask from their attention. Huh, that's new.

I landed and let Liliana down, who pouted but didn't say anything.

It seems it's only Kirsch, Luciana, Alameria, Olivie, Parshe, Paula and Vermut remained. I suppose being the Third Born Daughter of The Demon Lord means, you don't really need that much protection... I could word that better but meh.

The rest of Grey's sisters, all the while Calla being clingy to Ricky. And Sapphirette, who immediately tackled me, but failed to tackle me properly as I barely moved from her action.

"Ah! What is this! How did you build this! What is it made out of! When and where did you make it!" Sapphirette yelled excitedly. I glanced at Liliana, who in turn shrugged. Really? I mean, I was expecting this but I was more included in her keeping a good distance, rather than outright tackling me... Which failed.

"Woah, easy there possible Tentacle Hentai Protagonist." That confused her, only to giggle lewdly after realizing what I just said. Right, forgot that she's a Dark Matter that is cucked by her own occupation.

"Right, before I explain this to you. I need to take it off first, it's comfortable but I'd rather keep it in it's Pod form for easy deployment." I said, to which she let me go hesitantly. I chuckled, seeing Liliana pout even more after seeing her hesitate. Ah, I'm really starting to regret being a show off, now that I don't need to keep as many secrets as before.

Thankfully though, as I was browsing through the tab of the mod where this Iron Man suit came from. Just like how my Holowatch came to existence, it also added an item that doesn't exist in the mod. Which was Tony Stark's walkway disengaging unit. Which I like to call his machine that he used in Avengers to remove his MK VI armor.