Chapter 27

Haise Pov

"So. Any idea how we could move faster like... I don't know? Use your Shapeshifting?"

I rolled my eyes at Liliana.

"Sugar pie, honey bun! You know that I love you! You got to learn that, being a Pokemon Trainer, is to have stamina, grit, and determination. To pursuit your goal, and smash through your challenges! This is one of those challenges... To walk" I sang the first part, before getting serious.

"But we've been walking for hours!" She yelled in frustration.

"Sheesh, she have more than enough stamina to fuck for three whole nights and days straight, but can't last a measly three hours on the road" I whispered to Lilith. Who broke into a fit of laughter, much to her Daughter's chagrin.

"Oh she can be such a spoiled brat sometimes" Lilith replied after recovering.

"Mom! I'm your Daughter! You have to be on my side!" Liliana cried in outrage at our interactions.

We only continued to laugh at her misery, but was stopped by Deonora. Who looks like she's been through a marathon.

"Listen Haise, I know you're excited at getting your Pokemons back, but please. We're not some kind of demigod like you" It's the first time I've heard Deonora sound so... Defeated.

I took a look at our group, and discovered that only Lilith isn't as roughed up as the rest are... Saphirette is the worst, as she's now just floating on her ball of Black Matter, looking like a fish out of water, with how she's breathing. Meanwhile, Obsidian, Kirsche and Grey looks a bit better, but is slightly struggling.

"Fine, alright. Let's rest up"

"Also, you look weird with that look of yours, while acting like some sort of troll" I blinked, she has a point.

"True, but then again. I can slip into character anytime I want. Perhaps, then it'll ease your worries" I spoke, making her blink.

"Haise... You're weird"

"Oh I know, but you like me weird~"

We stared at each other for a few minutes, until Grey groaned so loudly, she made us both flinch.

"Also, before anyone sits down"

I opened my Backpack and pulled out my Oak Logs... They're my emergency logs, just in case shit hits the fan.

"Sit on these, we don't want sand somewhere we don't like now, do we?"

A few groans of approval was heard, and I happily placed three blocks long of Oak Logs for them to sit on.

I then built a small shade for everyone to rest under on.

"Let me lay down on your lap"

I raised a brow at Deonora's request, though I did sit down and placed some carpet on the sand, allowing Deonora to lay down.

"Haise... Why didn't you want us going through that Azur Lane portal, anyway?" She asked, placing my hand on her head.

"I... Hm, well I suppose it's only right to tell you all" I said, clearing my throat and capturing everyone's attention.

"Remember when I told you about how, in my world. Yours is basically a fictional world right?" They all nodded.

"Good, that's because Azur Lane. Is also a fictional world. But, it was a game I played every day, and every possible hour... Heh, I got my phone confiscated a couple of times because of that" I rambled, confusing them about my phone.