Chapter 16

Haise Pov

Ah Dragonia, a wonderful place for both singles and couples. Mostly because the ones that lives here are docile enough to be friends, then to fuck buddies, and then lovers. Quite the hike huh? But then again, I do know a few back home.

Especially the quiet kid, huh. Now that I thought about it, his bullies became his lovers... That's some hentai shit right there. Wouldn't be surprised if He drugged them, kinda expected to happen considering the ki- no, the man himself is quite knowledgeable with chemicals.

"Ah, Leon. Crazy son of a gun he is." I chuckled as I walked around the Market. Both buying ingredients and random knick knacks, and I admit. Kenkou, you outdone yourself with this world. A world where the incredibly horny and kinky can fantasize all they want.

Other than that, Deonora is quite the Queen herself. Not just in bed but while sitting on the Throne too. Seriously, a little socially awkward but that can be fixed.

"Right, thinking about it. I'm going to be announced as the Queens Husband. Fuck... Maybe I should've thought more about it than just her ass. Oh well, I managed a massive Colony, a Kingdom is similar. And Group Projects back when I was still in school.

I shivered slightly after recalling a memory that I should've forgotten already, but noooooo. My brain just had to think about it. Fuck that college play. Why was I the Tree Damnit! I was the Talking tree but still, why a fucking Tree!

But hey, at least I didn't have to do all of those awkward and over the top movement.

I hummed to myself, walking through an alleyway to deposit my purchases inside my inventory without people noticing. Until I stumbled upon a sight that should be impossible, but here it is, right before my very eyes.

In front of a Cafe. A Dragon girl with Purple and Orange scales, sat alongside a petite girl with Green Hair, a skull hairpin, and an outfit that resembles a butterfly. And then there's the other one, who has offset horns. One is larger than the other and her hair is pink that looks like it's glowing, not only that, she seems to be wearing Headphones around her neck... What?

My brain went to overdrive, thinking of how I recognize the girls. But to the love of everything that is considered a God here, I cannot recall why I seem to know them!

I was tempted to walk over and ask them, but something is holding me back. Like an unseen force, stopping me from ruining their moment. The Dragon girl kept talking, doing exaggerated movements to emphasize her point, and the two others laughing at her.

I couldn't help but smile at the scene. It was heartwarming to say at least.

I continued to watch for a little longer, sitting on a stone railing. I feel like I should try to greet them, see if I could get an idea how I recognize them, but I stopped myself. As I've said before, it just feels wrong to ruin their moment with each other.

I took out a Magic Crystal that is basically a Camera and snapped a picture. Fuck, I must look like a creep right now but I don't think that's the case around here. I only took a single picture, knowing that Liliana might have my ass for not telling me why I have multiple pictures of other women, other than her or Deonora.

I chuckled dryly, standing up before turning to walk away. Only for the Dragon girl to notice my parting glace at them. And because I'm an idiot, I paused. She smirked, waving a hand thus causing her companions to turn at me.

The Petite, neon green haired girl shyly gave me a wave. While the one with the Headphones blushed and dismissed me with a scoff. Well, she's obviously not a Tsundere, that's for sure.

I awkwardly gave them a wave, and much to my amusement. The Dragon girl started teasing the two. I let out a soft chuckle when the Petite neon green haired girl blushed harder and shyly denying whatever the Dragon girl said, while the other one outright threatened her.