Chapter 9

3rd Pov

"Ah shit! Ah fuck!" Haise screamed as he took a hit from another Zombie Piglin, which was about to strike down an escaping child.

He then picked up the Mamono child and stomped his foot down, creating a massive wave of earth that knocked up the horde of Zombie Piglins rushing towards him. With a grunt, he used Earth bending to create shifting mounds of rock and dirt under him, into a makeshift vehicle. Riding on top of it like roller skates.

He handed the child to a Dragon Knight Rider and immediately went back to keep the aggro on him, rather than the people. With a motion of his hand, powerful gusts of wind knocked the horde back, and with another motion, waves of flames erupted.

An idea popped up in his head and he immediately scolded himself for not thinking about it immediately. With the Portal on the opposite end of the somewhat circular Colosseum. He created walls of stone similar to that of a funnel shape. To prevent any more unnecessary injuries and deaths.

Putting a great deal of effort to another element. He pulled water out of every available sources around him, and turned the soft ground into mud, to limit the mobility of the Zombie Piglin Horde.

With many of the horde getting stuck on the mud, he took his time to catch his breath but all the while maintaining an eye to the still active portal.

Once the first Zombie Piglins reached enough distance. He immediately dried the mud with Air and once more, pulled as much water from his surroundings. Only this time, the amount of water is enough to briefly make the evacuation pause as they stare at the massive floating body of water.

With a new motion of his hands, the body of water, large enough to fill a massive lake. Suddenly separated, formed human sized blobs, and froze in a form of an Icicle Spear. Each spear the size of a human head and with a downward motion of his arms. The spears of ice flew and pierced the horde. Squeals and screeches of unholy sounds, echoed throughout the Colosseum, as each spear brutally pierced a Zombie Piglin.

However, Haise couldn't rest as more Piglins poured out of the portal. With his Chi on low. He couldn't just haphazardly throw around bending left and right.

But before he could collapse from exhaustion, he managed to pull the same strategy with the muddy ground. Giving him time to try and regain Chi.

He then heard footsteps from behind him, to which he turned and found Liliana, Druella, Sapphirette, Wilmarina, Elt, and the Black Ice Flowers including Deonora along with a couple of Dragon Knights.

"Glad you could join me on dying. Though kinda stupid if you think about it." He managed to huff out a joke as Liliana scolded him.

"What the hell are you thinking, just rushing in like that?!" Liliana yelled as Haise has to create a spear of stone to cull out the Piglin Horde near the end of the funnel.

"Not sorry, but I just can't stand and do nothing when I have the power to do so." He explained as he flattened another Piglin with two stone walls.

"Still though, if I didn't do what I can. There would be more deaths and the Horde would've overpowered and outnumbered even the Dragon Knights." He said as he blasted another one with bursts of air.

"But it was still very reckless of you." Deonora added her own cent.

"Heh, lady. Believe me when I say, if I had my Armor and my other things here. I would've just rushed in without a second thought and run around with swords in both hands, before hacking and slashing." He chuckled, awkwardly realizing he just went and used sarcasm on a Queen.

"But anyway... If anything, just use range against these fuckers... Get close and they'll overpower you." He then promptly sat down. Took out a canteen, and chugged it down.