Chapter 28

Haise Pov

"Ok, so! I'm sure you lot have met Lucario. He's another of my Pokemon, while rather independent. He knows when he's needed" Lucario gave me a brief nod of approval, before facing and investigating my wives.

"Trainer, are you sure they are to be trusted?" Lucario asked, skeptical about the Mamono due to him being able to sense through their disguises.

"Oh they're fine, Lucario. In fact, I'm getting married to the two of them, and the wedding is coming up" That briefly surprised Lucario, but nonetheless lowered his guard around them.

"Very well, Trainer. Shall I ask the Indeedees to bring some refreshments?" Ah, of course.

"Yep, Cucumber Lemonade if possible" He nodded, before using Extreme Speed to disappear from sight.

"Wow... How do you even-"

"Understand him? He's a special kind of Pokemon. They're special as they're the only common kind of Pokemon to know Aura" I cut off Liliana.

"Aura?... What an interesting way to describe mana" Saphirette replied, a hand below her chin as her eyes squinted a bit.

"Holup, you mean to say that. It's similar to mana" I butted in.

"Nope, it's definitely Mana. Your Lucario has this Azure glow every time he communicates with you, and your other Pokemon are also covered in their respective colors... Ooooh! This is so exciting!" She squealed, the high pitch noise making a round pink pokemon cry with a far more powerful sound.

"And you made Whismur cry" I said, covering my ears while the girls and the other pokemon struggled to block out the noise... Good thing Air Bending helps with that.

I gently picked up Whismur and gently lulling it to sleep... Or calm... Preferably sleep.

"What the fuck was th-!?" I shushed the angy Dionora.

"Shhh, do you want a repeat?" She immediately quieted down, but still has a pouty face on.

I gently set the now snoring Whismur down on a soft bed made of hay and quietly ushered the girls away and inside my base.

"Ok, now you can ask questions" They started in chorus and I plugged my ears in response.

"Ok, first of all. That was a Whismur, the whisper pokemon... Ironic how it's cry is as loud as a jet plane engine but hey... Y'all got lucky your ears didn't explode." I spoke, much to Dionora's annoyance.

"Next question!"

"Ok, I know how you said these creatures are unique and powerful... How powerful are we talking exactly?" Sapphirette asked, her eyes sparkling and a piece of parchment was handed by her ball of dark matter to her.

"Hm, if we're talking power... I'd say..." I pulled out my Pokedex, which appeared as a screen from my Holowatch and showed them a pink blob.

"Uhh... What exactly are we looking at?" Liliana asked, confused as to why I'm just showing an image.

"Ditto, the Transform Pokémon. A Normal type. Altering every cell in its body, Ditto can transform into a perfect copy of many different Pokémon." The Dex finally spoke. Surprising the girls.

"Psh, so what if it could transform to any Pokemon. It looks weak" Kirsche spoke in arrogance.

"It can transform itself to the God of all Pokemon" I deadpanned. Making everyone's faces pale at the thought of it.

"Be lucky they have the mental capacity of a three year old. They can answer to commands and reply to simple questions... So be thankful they aren't smart... Last time I heard one got some IQ boost from a Galarian Slowking and the thing started turning to people and stole nearly a hundred thousand worth of items from it's Three month spree" I stressed the word "three" to give them an idea of how dangerous a Ditto can be if smarter.