Chapter 4

"I see, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to see the place where I would set up shop. How far is Lescatie?" Haise asked Druella.

"Depending on the speed, it will either take half a day or a whole day, to reach Lescatie." Druella answered as she continued to check a few more items that Haise is willing to sell.

"Well, that certainly won't do." Haise stated, confusing Druella.

"Is there a problem?" She asked, making Haise nod and put a piece of paper on the table, grabbed a feather, and dipped it in ink.

"First of all, while I took time to entertain my guests. Which is you and your company, I'm rather a busy man. I have tasks to do and certainly many places to visit... Again, and I'd rather not sit in Carriages for while I enjoy the scenery. Sitting for hours, and barely reaching two kilometers is not an ideal travel speed for me." Haise stated as he wrote on the piece of paper.

Druella furrowed her brows, slightly irritated for being called slow. But decided to ignore his rambling and asked him a question.

"Why? While I'm certain your horses would be faster, as you'll be the only one riding. Do you have any other mode of transportation other than Carriages?" She asked, making Haise smirk.

"Why in fact I do. I have a plan to talked such obstacles of course, in fact, I have just written one now." He proudly said, as he handed Druella the paper.

While not a surprise, he could immediately write and peak the native language of the world. He silently thanked whoever sent him to this world for not forgetting to give me the knowledge of "Basic Language".

"An 'Off-roader' and 'Waystones'? What exactly are these?" She asked, confused to the new terms.

"The Off-roader, I shall show tomorrow. But for the Waystone, tell me. I'm sure you have teleportation?" Haise asked, to which Druella nodded.

"Basically, a Waystone is an anchor point for me to teleport, using either another Waystone, or a Warp Stone. However, a Warp Stone has a cool down, while the Waystone is instantaneous" Haise explained, as Druella nodded to each word he says.

"How come I have never heard of these things before?" She said, making Haise smirk again.

"That would be revealed in time. But anyway, would these do well if I decided to sell them within Lescatie?" He asked, as he pulled out a Burger from underneath a Food trolley beside him.

Druella's eyes widened as the smell assaulted her. Not even Liliana and the others are safe from the smell, as the scent of freshly cooked Burger wafted from Haise's house to the balcony.

Seeing her reaction, he smiled and nodded to himself.

"I'll take that as a yes." He said as he allowed Druella a taste of the homemade Burger King Whopper. While he still follow the rules of Minecraft, that doesn't mean he cannot create something from real life.

================================

Morning came and Druella, Liliana and the others are preparing to leave Haise's compound. However, they are waiting for the man himself outside the gate.

"Say Sister, what could this 'Off-roader' be exactly?" Liliana asked her sister.

"Haise said that he would show us today. So be patient, you said it yourself." Druella teased her little sister, much to Liliana's annoyance.

Their conversation was stopped however, as a roaring sound emerges from within the walls. Suddenly, the path before the gate started to move, it slanted down to creat a slope and a pair of lights slowly appeared from a tunnel it revealed.